Chapter 49

Harry's P.O.V

I fell asleep in Talia's bedroom since I had so much jetlag. Talia and the girls were going to look at dresses. The boys and I already had our tuxes. Talia and the girls just came home. Talia was talking to someone in the phone though. I could hear her through the door. She was talking to my mum about planning our wedding. She must have said yes because Talia was excited. I got up and checked the time it was 6. We had an hour before our reservation.

I got up and took another shower because I felt really gross and greasy. I just rinsed my hair and washed my body. I got out and found Talia re applying makeup. I gave her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled.

"Why did you take another shower?"

"Because I felt dirty and gross."

"Oh." I looked at the time and it was now 6:30. Talia changed into a different dress. It was the black one she wore to Niall's 4th of July party he had before we left. She put on black flats with it too. She looked so pretty. I put on a white v neck then a blazer and black slacks.

I came over to Talia and put on her a crown that says 'birthday girl' in cursive. She looked In the mirror before fixing it. It went well with her outfit. I checked the time an it was 6:45 now. If we didn't want to miss the reservation we had to leave now. I was having a surprise party at the bowling alley. I invited Colette,her guy Jake,Zayn,Perrie,Louis,Eleanor, Sabrina,Liam,Makayla,and Niall.

Before we left we took a selfie and posted it on Twitter.

@Talia_Styles

Going on a birthday date with the babe!

I liked it and retweeted it. She must have noticed because she started to smile. We left and went to the bowling alley. I had her close her eyes I guided her down the stairs. I had rented the whole bowling alley out so fans and paparazzi wouldn't bombarde us.

"Can I open my eyes yet?"

"No we are almost there."

"Ok."

I saw that they had set up baby blue and hot pink and light purple streamers. Then their was a banner that said 'Happy birthday Talia!!'. I signaled everyone to hide and be quiet. I let go of Talia's hand and told her to open her eyes.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone said in unison.

"Oh my gosh!! This is amazing!! Thank you guys so much!!"

"It was all Harry's idea." The girls said and hugged her.

"Eleanor! Perrie! It's so nice to meet you!!"

"Harry wouldn't shut up about you on tour." Eleanor seemed to know her all ready. And so did Perrie.

"That's nice to hear. Thanks for coming." She hugged them.

I cut into their conversation and everyone else's too. I started to talk at the top of my lungs. We put our names into the thing. Zayn and Perrie put their name as Zerrie and Louis and Eleanor put their name as Louanor. I didn't understand their name. Makayla and Niall put their name as Nialler and Liam and Sabrina put their name as Labrina. I was gonna put Halia for Harry and Talia but Talia stopped me.

"Whoa their big boy. What are you doing?"

"Putting us as one name."

"No I wanna play by my name and yours because I know I can beat you."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"Ok. Let's make a bet. If you win we can do whatever you wanna want after. If I win we do what I wanna do."

"Deal."

"Ok."

I put Hazza for me and Talia put Hazza's Lover as her name. We started a game. So far Talia was losing and I was winning. This is how the tank went.

1st: Harry

2nd: Niall and Makayla

3rd: Liam and Sabrina

4th: Zayn and Perrie

5th: Talia

6th: Louis and Eleanor

Louis and Eleanor quit like 10 minutes ago. And so did Zayn and Perrie. They left to go catch a flight to England. It was now just me, Niall and Makayla, Liam and Sabrina, and Talia. Niall and Makayla left a few minutes ago to get some pizza and Liam and Sabrina are now just leaving. They were going back home.

It was now just me and Talia. We had started a new game. I had 39 now and Talia had 30 points. I was about to get a strike but my ball moved. I only got 8 pins down on that turn so I was bumped up to 47. Talia was up. I watched her every time she would get a ball because she would bend over slowly to tease me. Talia caught my off guard with her hot body and I didn't realize that she got a strike. She now has 40 points.

It was now 9:38 and Talia and I were driving home. Talia won so we got to do whatever she wanted. She said it was a surprise. We got home and she started to put in sweat. She then just took off her dress and bra and put in a sports bra.

"So what are we doing since you won?"

"You'll see." After saying that she walked away. I was nervous now because after she said that she had a evil smirk come on her face.