Chapter 44

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up laying naked next to Talia. I was wondering why I was naked but then I remembered the steamy events that happened in Talia's bedroom. I checked my phone and I saw that it was 10:00 am. Usually Talia is awake by now. She must be really tired. I just decided to turn on her tv and stay in bed with her. After watching 2 Harry Potter movies I decided to wake up Talia.

"Talia."

"Mhmm."

"Talia it's time to wake up."

"What time is it?"

"It's now 12:45."

"Ok."

She got up from the bed. I don't think she realizes that she's naked so I had to say something.

"Umm..Talia?"

"Yeah babe."

"You do realize that your naked. Right?"

"Oh yeah I realized that." She winked at me then walked away. I have the most interesting girlfriend ever. She like the other half of me. Like she's Cinderella and I'm Prince Charming. She's the apple to my pie and the straw to my berry. She's just perfect. I heard the shower turn on so I decided to get up. I walked to the bathroom door thinking it was locked but when I turned the handle it was open like Talia knew that I was gonna want to take a shower with her.

I got in the shower since I didn't have any clothes on.

"Finally decided to join me?"

"Yeah."

"Well I need your help washing my body. Unless you don't want to?"

"No I'll help! Don't have to ask me twice!"

"Haha." I started washing her body with the vanilla smelling body wash. Every time I would wash her hips she would giggle.

After our shower Talia and I got dressed into some casual clothes. I just wore my regular outfit. Talia wore a red beanie with some red skinny jeans. They kinda looked like Louis' from the 6th grade. She wore a red long sleeve shirt with a leather vest. She then put on some red heels. She looked really beautiful. Sometimes I think she is too beautiful for me. We were going out on the town to go shopping and stuff.

We left the house about 30 minutes ago and Talia and I are still walking to the shops. We arrived at one shop that caught my attention it was a sex shop. I saw a pair of handcuffs and I thought that Talia would look hot in them.

"Harry!"

"What sorry I was thinking."

"Yeah I heard you. You said Talia would look hot in those hand cuffs."

"I did. Well now you know."

"No. I think it's kinky but I don't like my sex involving sex toys."

"Ok fine."

We walked into a Hot topic and I bought some more shirts and black skinny jeans. Talia got some more shirts that say Fall out boy and 5 Seconds of Summer and All Time Low. She also got some more lace panties. Unfortunately I couldn't go in the dressing room and watch her try them on but she got another black pair and a matching bra and she got a blue pair and the matching bra. She also got some skinny jeans.

I grabbed all the clothes while she changed back into her clothes. I quickly paid for her clothes and my clothes. She came back out right as I finished. She noticed the bag in my hand.

"Harry!" She hit my arm.

"What for being a bad boyfriend I should be sucking up and paying for things. You shouldn't be paying at all!"

"Well I forgave you which meant I couldn't let you pay. I mean I like you can pay for dinner and stuff but I can pay for my own things."

We then walked out of the store and started walking back home. She was walking slowly in front of me. I could tell her feet were hurting I ran quietly up to her and picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

"Harry! Put me down!"

"Would you rather have your feet hurt walking or get a free ride from your boyfriend?"

"Never mind."

We were walking and Talia was still over my shoulder. Every once in a while I would feel her smack my butt.

"You know this is a great view of your butt down here."

"Their is a great view of your black lace panties from up here."

When we were 10 minutes away from the house I stopped at the coffee shop. We stopped outside when we heard someone call our names I look across the street and I saw Makayla and Niall walking over.

"Hey Harry. Hey Talia."

"How did you know it was me?"

"You're really the only girl who Harry throws over his shoulder."

"That's true."

"So what are you guys doing?"

"We are on our way home. What about you?"

"Makayla and I are on our way to All Time Low concert. We are meeting Sabrina and Liam there."

"Oh you guys are lucky." Every time Talia would talk it would sound weird because it would sound like butt is talking.

I set down Talia and she seems dizzy. I grab a chair for her and sit her down. Soon after Makayla and Niall left I went in the coffee shop. I got Makayla a Carmel hot chocolate and I just got a water. I got us two cookies. One for me and one for her. We started walking back home. When we got back Talia's home I changed into some sweats I had left here. I just decided to where the shirt I had on. Talia changed into some sweats too and a tank top.

The rest of the day we cuddled in her bed and played questions while listening to the radio. It was my turn now to ask Talia a question.

"How old were you when you had your first kiss?"

"Umm... I was 16."

"But you're 16 now? Wait was I your first kiss?"

"Yes. How old were you?"

"12. Some girl who was and is my best friend pushed me up against a tree and kissed me. Pretty Steamy."

"Oh yeah I remember that. Wait I was that girl. So my first kiss was you but we were 12."

"Yeah."

"As long as you were my first kiss I don't care how I was."

"Me too."

I closed the gap between us and as we kissed I started to smile because I heard our song playing. She started smiling too. I broke the kiss by singing to her.