Chapter 38

Talia's P.O.V

After Harry and I got out of the shower I put on my new sparkly tank top that I had just bought. It is light blue that is sparkly and I am wearing that with my leather jacket that is cropped one so it goes half way up my stomach. I am also wearing my dark blue skinny jeans. Harry is wearing a white v neck and black skinny jeans and his boots.

Harry was taking us out tonight. We were going to Alamo Drafthouse. We were meeting Colette and Dustin their. We were going to watch the Lego movie. The movie starts at 8 and we were getting ready still. Harry was fixing his hair and I was putting on mascara. It was now 7:30 and I was writing my mom a note saying where Harry and I were going.

"Harry it's time to go."

"Ok hold on."

"No we gotta go now or we'll be late."

"Ok."

When Harry came down I noticed he was carrying something.

"What are you carrying?"

"It's a gift for you."

"Awe."

When I opened the box I saw a necklace that has a 'T' on it. The 'T' has diamonds in it.

"Oh my gosh Harry! This must have cost a lot! What is this for?"

"When it was our 1 month anniversary I didn't buy you anything yet you got me a Ramones tee shirt and a teddy bear that say 'I love you'. So here is your late 1 month anniversary."

"Thank you so much."

"You're welcome. I Love you Talia!"

"I love you too Harry!"

I kissed him and then I noticed that it was 7:50. I pulled him outside and then I locked the door. We got in the car and drove to the Alamo Drafthouse. When we got to the theater we ran inside and found Colette and Dustin. They were getting tickets. I got behind them and got ours. Harry started talking to me about paying but I didn't let him since he bought this necklace.

I ran to the theater where I saw Colette and Dustin. I waved to them and then a waiter came over I sat next to Colette so it was Dustin,Colette,Me, then Harry. All of us order Cheesy fries and Chicken tenders. Colette and I got Italian sodas. Harry got a Pepsi ad Dustin got a water. The movie started and I was kinda embarrassed that Harry and I actually came to see this movie.

After the movie Harry and I were exhausted. We went home then we went upstairs changed into our pajamas(underwear and bra). Harry stayed in here and fell asleep next to me. Even though he is supposed to sleep in the guest bedroom we both didn't like feeling apart from each other. I especially loved the warmth of Harry's body next to me.

I woke up at 6 am. I slipped out of Harry's grip and went to the bathroom. I put on my makeup then I braided my hair. I then put on my clothes. I put on my new jeans that are light blue and I put on the top I had last night with the leather jacket. I then chose to wear my light blue vans. When I was done I went downstairs and are some cereal. It was now 7:00 am I went upstairs and I needed to wake Harry up.

"Harry."

No response.

"Harry."

"Mhmm."

"Babe. It's 7 and we need to get to school."

"Ok. Give me 5 minutes to get ready."

"Ok." I sat on my bed as I watched Harry get ready he wore his black jeans and his Ramones tee shirt that I bought him. I then noticed that I was still wearing Harry's necklace that he bought me. I love it. I love him. He was putting on his boots. I then got up and walked past him. I felt him grab my wrist. He pulled me into his chest.

"What? No good morning kiss."

He pulled me in and kissed me roughly yet passionately. I kissed him back and next thing I knew I had my legs around his body and he pushed me against the wall in the hallway I broke the kiss realizing that it was 7:10. We have been making out for 5 minutes. He helped me down and we grabbed our bags and walked out the door. I locked the door and got into Harry's car. He had started driving once I buckled my seat belt.

When we arrived at school I was looking for Colette because I wanted to thank her for inviting us last night. I couldn't find her. I called her and she didn't answer. I went to first and second not hearing a word from her. I hope she was ok. I saw Dustin and he was flirting with all the girls. I like Dustin when he makes Colette happy but the rest of the time I think he is an asshole.

All of the sudden I felt my phone in my butt pocket. I looked at it and I saw it was Colette. I asked the teacher if I could be excused because my mom had called me. She believed me. I went to the bathroom and I listened to Colette's voicemail.

"Hey Talia can you come over? I just really need a friend right now."

I ran to class whispering to Harry that I was going to Colette's cause something was wrong he said ok and gave me a hug and a kiss. I told the teacher that my mom was sick and I needed to go take care of her. She believed me again. I ran to Colette's house. Even though her house was a mile away I ran as fast as I could because I was worried about Colette.