Chapter 40

Harry's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off. I look at the time and I see it's 4:36 am. I checked to see who it's from and its from Niall.

From: Nialler

Hey I am having a 4th of July party! You and Talia should come.

To: Nialler

Do you realize what time it is? What day is 4th of July?

From: Nialler

I realize what time it is Haz. 4th of July is this Friday! It will probably be just the group.

To: Nialler

It won't be the whole group. Colette and Dustin broke up.

From: Nialler

Oh shit! No wonder he was avoiding us yesterday at school! Oh well I gtg bye.

To: Nialler

Bye.

I didn't really feel like going to the party but I knew that Talia would want to go so I'll go with and for her. I go back to bed hoping to fall asleep fast which I did. I heard Talia's alarm go off which meant it was 6. Luckily I have a girl who understands me and let's me sleep until 7 and doesn't wake me up like done eager beaver.

I hear her get up and walk into the bathroom. She brushes her teeth and hair. I can tell she is brushing her hair because everything she hits a knot in her hair she cusses which is funny. I barely open my eyes but I can see Talia getting dressed. She wears a crop top that says 'I love Mickey' in black then she wears black jeans with black heels that have a now on top. Talia looks so hot today. She then puts on a black beanie after she applies her makeup.

I don't see why she wears make up. She is so beautiful. I close my eyes all the way as I listen to her heels click down the stairs. After 10 minutes she comes back into room. I barely open my eyes and I see her eating a granola bar. After she eats that she throws away the wrapper then brushes her teeth again.

She then comes over and lays downs next to me. I know she is gonna wake me up but before she says anything I move closer to her kissing her. She immediately kisses back.

"That's a way to wake up!" She is smiling and she is so happy.

"Yeah it is." I get up and quickly get dressed.

I decide to wear a white v neck with a flannel and my black jeans and boots and a matching black beanie like Talia's. She gets up from the bed and takes a selfie of us. She post it in Instgram. The caption reads 'Twinning with the babe! #lovelife #lovehim'. I smile at her use of hashtags. She starts smiling too. It's now 7:10. We grab out things and head to school.

The school day goes by in a blur until 5th period. We are still working in our documentary. We have pictures of the couples in our group kissing or holding hands and looking happy. We also have pictures of Talia and I being cute together or kissing. like the photo we took this morning we took a screen shot off of Instagram and used it in the film. We are making the documentary on iMovie since Talia has and apple computer. We have a lot done so far. We only need to have interviews of the couples then we will be done. and we can put it all together.

We were interviewing Niall and Makayla first.

"Ok guys. Tell us your names and how long you guys have been together."

"My name is Makayla Valdez."

"My name is Niall Horan."

"We have been together for 3 years now."

"Ok thanks you guys can go back to class."

"Anytime."

Next is Sabrina and Liam.

"Ok tell us your names and how long you guys have been dating."

"I am Sabrina Gifford."

"I am Liam Payne."

"We have been together for like 5 or 6 days now."

"Thanks you guys."

Next was Louis and Kelsey.

"Say you names and how long you guys have been together."

"My name is Kelsey Perry."

"My name is Louis Tomlinson."

"We have been together for 2 years."

"Thanks."

Next and lastly was Maria and Zayn.

"Names and how long you guys have been dating."

"I'm Maria Miles."

"I'm Zayn Malik."

"We have been dating for a year."

"Ok thanks you guys."

The only couple to interview was Harry and I. We stayed in the hallway and interviewed our selves. I flipped the camera into Selfie mode so the camera was facing us.

"Hi I'm Talia Davis."

"And I'm Harry styles."

"We have been dating for a month and a half now. Soon gonna be our second month."

I turn off my phone and put it in my pocket Talia turn around so she is straddling me. She then starts kissing me. I start kissing her back. After a good 5 minute make out session. We go back to class grab our stuff then leave since the bell just rang.