Chapter 59

Talia's P.O.V

Tomorrow is the wedding. I am so happy!! I have been waiting forever for this moment. I have my dress getting picked up by Anne because she had a few other things to do. I sat at the house alone. Mom went to get ingredients for the Homemade Spaghetti and meatballs. Harry is at the studio. Tonight the boys and him are going over to Niall's and are having a bachelor party. Except all they are doing is watching football and eating. Then Harry is coming back home.

The girls are coming over tonight and we are going out. We are going to some new club downtown that Perrie went to the other day with a few of the girls from Little Mix. It was going to be Eleanor, Perrie, Sabrina, Makayla, and I tonight. It was now 7 pm and the girls were picking me up at 9 pm. I started getting ready. I took a shower quickly then got out and dried off and curled my hair. I am wearing black flats and a little black dress. It went down to my mid thigh. It was a tight dress with the top cut low. I did my makeup as the smoky eye effect. I then put on a tan colored lipstick.

Time flew by fast because after I applied lipstick I heard the doorbell go off. I grabbed my phone off of the charger. I ran out the door and saw Sabrina wearing a similar outfit. I didn't care. We got to the club and the guy let us in instantly after Perrie told him the name. We got escorted to the V.I.P lounge up the stairs so you could see the whole club. I went over to the ledge and saw a group of guys walk in. I then realized that curly brown mop hair. It was Harry and the guys. Harry saw me and smiled. They walked up to the lounge. I saw Harry and he was wearing his usual outfit except he had a blazer on over his black v neck. He saw me and wrapped his arms around my waist. The waiter brought over some shots. I could tell tonight that I was gonna have a lot of fun!

After doing 5 rounds of shots everyone was drunk. Liam and Sabrina were the only sober ones. Harry and I were sitting in the couch in the lounge. The guys and girls left and went down to the dance floor. Harry grabbed my hand and led me downstairs. We shuffled past the other drunk people who were trying to dance. Harry put his arms around my waist from behind. He bent down so he could whisper in my ear slow and seductively.

"I wanna see the way you move for me baby."

I slowly started to grind my body up and down Harry's. I put my hands around his neck and started grinding. I could feel his bulge against my dress and butt. I kissed him and then he kissed back. I broke the kiss by dancing some more.

It was now midnight. I was kind of sober. Not really. The girls and I got in the car. Sabrina was driving us home. They stopped at my house then said "see you later". I walked in the house and found Harry slowly going up the steps. I followed behind him. We both undress. We laid under the covers and fell asleep.