Chapter 55

Harry's P.O.V

It was now noon and I still had a lot to do. We were debuting our perfume Our Moment today. We were doing an interview over skype with Entertainment Tonight. Next week Talia and I were going to the premieres of This is Us. Their was one in London and one in New York. Talia was coming to the London one. I wanted to give her time to settle at home so I was going to the New York premiere with the boys.

After this interview we had more rehearsal for the Where We Are Tour. It was coming up in the next 4 months. Talia was going to go job hunting with Sabrina today. I don't see why she needs a job. If she needs money then why can't she take it from me? I offer her my money all the time and she says no. That's one thing I love about Talia. She is so independent at some points but at others she is dependent. Haha One Thing. Stupid One direction puns.

I decided to text her and see what she is up to.

To: Talia my wife

Hey babe. ;-P What's up?!? Hope you have fun today with Sabrina! I love you!! Xx

I got a respond within seconds.

Talia's P.O.V

It's 12:30 and Sabrina and I got a job at Starbucks. We have the same shift. This one pays $30 an hour! Plus tips. I have so far made $73.12 an that's including tips. Sabrina has made $89.62 including tips. Sabrina started working earlier than me. I was getting my out fit put on. As soon as I take some girls order for a Carmel Frapuccino I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I tell Sabrina to take over for a few seconds. She starts making that order. She has learned fast. I am only on register duty right now. I am still learning how to use those machines. I check to see who the message is from and I smile.

From: Your Lover Hazza

Hey babe. ;-P Whats up?!? Hope you have fun today with Sabrina! I love you!! Xx

I sent one back quickly then got back to my job.

To: Your Lover Hazza

I'm at work right now. Have fun being busy all day!! Love you too! xx

Harry's P.O.V

I read the text instantly.

From: Talia my wife

I'm at work right now. Have fun being busy all day. Love you too! xx

I wondered what her new job was. I was now sitting next to Niall and Liam in the car. We were going to the studio to practice rehearsal. The studio was big. It had the big recording studio. And then their was the big dance space. It had our stuff for the tour in the room to but their was still a lot of room. Paul Roberts was our choreographer. He gets bored at times so we do the random the things. Sometimes we just ride segways around for hours or we play football which is soccer.

It was now 3 pm and we have done nothing but ride on segways and play football. Only 30 more minutes until we could all go home. I wonder what Talia wants for dinner? We could probably go to Nando's with Niall and Makayla. Yeah. I asked Niall.

"Hey Niall do you and Makayla wanna come to Nando's with..." I was cut off by his sudden burst of enthusiam. Nando's was Niall's favorite restaurant.

"Yes!"

"Okay. Talia and I will met you guys their at 7." I walked out of their and left. I was going home to my wife to be.

Talia's P.O.V

I got a text from Harry saying that we were going to Nando's with Niall and Makayla. I rushed home and changed. I changed into black skinny jeans and a tank top that I had just bought from Aeropostale. Colette has a matching shirt like it. It didn't fit her in the 11th because it was big on her. Now it probably fits great.

I put my hair down and it was curly. I liked it a lot. I heard the door open and I saw Harry. I ran down the stairs and kissed him. I then walked into the kitchen and grabbed my Carmel Hot Chocolate with extra whipped cram. I made it myself. Luckily you can get a employee discount on drinks. The discount is thy we pay half the original price. This cost me only $3. A little pricy but worth it.

"So you got a job at Starbucks? I may have to start going their."

"I heard they hired 2 hot girls today!"

"Oh really now I have to come more often."

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I set my forehead on his chest. He kissed the top of my head and was now playing with my curls. Wrapping them around his fingers like how I do with his. We

soon leave. It was now 7:35. Harry texted Niall saying he was sorry that he was late. We arrived at Nando's 5 minutes later. Niall and Makaya are already eating. Harry and I share half a chicken. Niall and Makayla share a whole chicken. Man that boy can eat.

We get our food and we sit down. Niall tries to say hi but his mouth is stuffed with chicken. Makayla waves. They soon get up and throw away their things they sit down and Niall starts staring at our food. It was weird.

"Niall if you want more food then go get some! Don't just sit here and stare at Harry and I's food."

"No. I'm fine."

"Okay."

Soon Harry and I finished our meal. We said our goodbyes and gave each other hugs. We got in the car and drove away. All of the sudden I hear a new song come on. It was a One Direction song. It was named Story Of my Life. I listened to the lyrics. It was an amazing song. Harry only had three more weeks before the Where We Are Tour starts. We were getting married in two weeks. I was gonna miss Harry a lot.