Chapter 11

*2 hours later*

Harry's P.O.V

I'm at my house getting ready for my date. I have just taken a shower and combed my hair into its normal hairstyle. I shaved my face even though I don't really grow a beard. I had bought a suit for tonight.

I'm taking Talia out to the fancy restaurant named Ruth Chris. I reserved a table in the upper level by the window so we could look outside. Then I was gonna take her to the super fancy theater across town with the seat heaters in the theater chairs and the pillows and blankets and all that jazz.

Talia's P.O.V

I got up an hour earlier before my alarm because I was afraid that I didn't have enough time. I quickly took another shower then blow dried my hair and curled it. I opened the window because it was hot the I turned up the pop radio station when it started to play John Doe by B.O.B featuring Priscilla.

"John Doe! I just want the John I know! Once you put the drinks on hold. Maybe you could come back home. John Doe." I was singing along so loud that I think the whole neighborhood could have heard me.

Harry's P.O.V

I could hear her voice singing along to John Doe when I walked in the room to grab my suit. I know it was her since her window and my window was open. She has the prettiest voice ever. She looked over and saw me then texted me.

From: Talia

Can't wait for tonight!! ;-D

I look over and find her smiling then I text back.

To: Talia

Me too! By the way love your singing. it's really pretty.

I look over and see her blushing. She waves goodbye then walks away into a different room.

Talia's P.O.V

I had put on some foundation to hide my acne then I put on some blush and eyeliner. I quickly put on mascara and some red lipstick. I put on my dress and then the shoes. I still had 20 minutes before the date began I was so nervous. I ran back upstairs putting on deodorant and my new perfume from Charlotte Russe.

I ran back downstairs waiting for him. At exactly 8 the doorbell rang. My mom wasn't home and neither was my dad. I left a note saying I'm going out with friends. I rushed back to the door to find a perfectly good looking sexy Harry leaning against the house.

"Hey. Are you ready for tonight?!"

"Yeah. Let me just lock the door."

I walk out turning off all the lights then locking the door. We start walking to his black Range Rover but before I could open the passenger door Harry had opened it for me. I hopped in his car buckling my seat belt. We drove off listening to the pop radio station together. I could tell tonight was gonna be a great night.