Chapter 56

Harry's P.O.V

Talia was being really quiet. She was staring out the car window. Every once in a while she would sing along to the songs on the radio but quietly. I was worrying about her. Maybe she was gonna break off the wedding? Does she not love me anymore? I stopped the car in the driveway and turned to her.

"Talia?" She turned to look at me. I saw her cheeks red and her eyes puffy. She had been crying silently I guess.

"Yeah." She was now sniffling. She looked down so I couldn't see her face.

"Are you okay?"

"No."

"What's wrong? Are you upset with me? Did I do something? Do you wanna break off the wedding? I'll do anything to see you smile again."

I was really calm. I started to tear up when I said break off the wedding. I was I love with her. It would crush me if she wanted to but I would do anything for her. She's my life. She's my love. She looked at me. She started to smile.

"Harry. I love you so much! I would never break off the wedding! You didn't do anything wrong. You are the perfect guy!"

"Okay I feel a lot better now. But what's wrong?"

"I'm just wondering what's gonna happen to us. I'm gonna miss you so much!"

She leaned over the armrest and hugged me and started crying. I wrapped my arms around her. I rubbed circles in her back. She stopped crying. I kissed her forehead and she looked up at me.

"Well maybe we don't have to be apart. You can come with me on tour. We will be going to North America, Europe, United Kingdom, Ireland, Latin America. You can come with me on the Europe and Latin America and United Kingdom leg of the tour. How does that sound?"

"It sounds Amazing!!"

She leaned over and sat on my lap and kissed me. I kissed her back. We were sitting in the car. It was getting steamy in the car. Literally. The windows started to fog up and it was hot. I grabbed her and opened the car door. She got off then quickly wrapped her legs around me. I connected our lips together. I grabbed the keys from my pocket and opened the door. I walked us through the door and kicked it closed.

She hopped off and kicked off her shoes. She unbuttoned her black skinny jeans that made her butt stand out even more and hopped out of them. She was now only wearing her shirt, bra, and panties. She ran halfway up the stairs before taking of her shirt. She then got to the top and took off her bra and panties. She then disappeared into our bedroom. I ran after her. I got to the bedroom and found nothing. I then heard a giggle come from under the bed. I walked over and saw her. She crawled out. I pushed down into our California King Bed. She squealed when she fell back. I then took of my shirt and pants. I was now only in my boxers.

I fell on top of her supporting my weight with my hands in both sides of her. She started to giggle because of my curls tickling her stomach as I kissed her stomach. She then got up and pushed me down. She then started to straddle me. She then started kissing my jaw. It gave me the shivers. I loved it. She started kissing down my stomach and stopped when she got to my boxers. She pulled them down. She was now staring at my length. She was biting her lip and she looked so hot. She then laid down next to me and I got on top of her this time.

I started kissing her inner thighs. Every once in a while she would let out a little moan. I would always chuckle. I grabbed a condom out if the nightstand and let nature then take it's course. After nature was done Talia took a shower. She came back wearing one of my shirts and pink lace panties. I was just sleeping in my nakedness. I know Talia didn't mind. She came and laid down next to me. I wrapped my arms around her then we fell asleep.

I woke up to not feeling Talia in bed with me. I looked around for her. She was in the kitchen. She was still wearing my shirt and panties only. She was making some tea. I walked over to her and kissed her cheek. I then grabbed cups and she poured the tea. We drank tea while watching some Jerry Springer. We were watching some girl beating up her best friend for sleeping with her husband. It was funny but crazy.

Today I had nothing to do besides go to rehearsal for the tour at 2 pm until 5:30 today. 3 hours of doing nothing. I walked over to Talia grabbed her empty cup then went over to the sink and cleaned them. It was now 2 and I had to go. Talia was dressed in her uniform that made her boobs look huge. I am so going to Starbucks from now on. She left and I did too. Talia didn't have a car but she has a license. I knew the perfect wedding gift to get her. I know I'm not supposed to get a gift for her but I saw her eyeing a Mercedes Benz the other day. It looked like her moms.

I was gonna buy it for her. I arrived at the studio and noticed that we were playing football. It was Niall, Louis, and I on one team while Paul, Liam, and Zayn were on the other. All of the sudden I got a text. I opened the text and noticed that it was a selfie of Talia and Sabrina at the Starbucks. Talia had a frowns face while Sabrina had a 'what the hell' kinda look on her face. I then read the actual text.

From: Talia my wife

Miss you! Sabrina Misses Liam too! Tell the guys we say hi! Love you!! xx

"Hey guys Talia and Sabrina say hi." All of the sudden Louis starts screaming.

"Hey Talia and Sabrina!"

"Louis why are you screaming their not here."

"I know I just like to scream."

"Obviously." The guys and I started to laugh.

"Oh and Sabrina says she loves and misses you Liam."

"Awe i miss and love her too!"

I sent the girls a selfie of me and all the boys. Then wrote a text with it.

To: Talia my wife

Louis and the guys say hi. Liam says he misses Sabrina too. Love you too! xx

After of playing three games of football we discussed who won. My team won! We all started dancing to the song Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo and we made a video. We posted it on YouTube. We already have 225,971 views.