Chapter 13

Harry's P.O.V

I was so happy that I could call her babe now. Not some other douche bag. I was so happy that I asked her out. I had been waiting for yesterday in forever. It was now Saturday and it was 7:00 am. I've never woken up this early before. I just couldn't get over the fact that I'm dating the girl of my dreams and that she lives next door!!

I look over and I see Talia is now waking up. She sleeps so perfectly and innocently. When she gets up I can see she is only wearing her sports bra and spandex. She looks so hot right now. She looks over at her window and sees me smiling at her. She gives me a smile back that shows her dimple. I've never noticed that, but it's really cute. Then she walks into a different room.

Talia's P.O.V

I had a great dream that I was dating Harry, but then I realized it wasn't a dream. It was my life and I loved it. I looked at my iPhone and saw that it was 7:00 am. Usually I would wake up at 6:00 am. When I got up I looked out the window and saw a thinking Harry staring at me. I started to blush then I smiled and walked away because I noticed I was in my sports bra and spandex.

I walked downstairs noticing my parents were at work. Yes, my parents sometimes work on the weekends but I don't care. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and say down and watched tv. When I was done I rinsed my bowl put it on the dish washer then went back upstairs to take a shower. Once I got out of the shower I put on some yoga pants and a tank top then went back downstairs to finish watching my Pretty Little Liars episode on Netflix.

At the end of the episode I heard a knock on the door. When I opened the door I saw Harry.

"Hey babe."

"Hey sweetheart." Couldn't think of a name so I just said sweetheart.

"Love my nickname."

"Haha. Yeah sorry."

He walked over to me and stuck his hands on my waist, picking me up so I could wrap my legs around his torso. When I had wrapped my legs around, he pulled me into a kiss. Not just any kiss. It was the kinda kiss that gives you the tingles and goosebumps and and that builds a powerful fire in your stomach. When we released lips we started talking again.

"So what is my lovely girl doing today??"

"Nothing but being bored and kissing my sexy guy." He started to smirk when I said that.

"Well how about we go to the fair?"

"Sure let me get changed."

"Do you really have to?" I could tell he wants me to stay in this outfit all day.

"Yes unless you want other guys staring at me."

"No! Go ahead and change."