Chapter 53

Harry's P.O.V

It was now Sunday and I had to start rehearsals and interviews with the boys for the Where we are Tour that was coming up soon. It was now 9 am. The boys and I had a morning radio interview at 10 with some British radio. Niall and Liam were up too. I quickly got dressed in a white v neck, a flannel, skinny jeans, and my new white converse. I gave Talia a kiss goodbye on the forehead then left. I was gonna text her when I was done with the interview at like 11.

The boys told the girls goodbye and we left. The boys and I walked over to the car Paul sent for us. Paul wasn't here but Preston and Alberto were here always at the house making sure no crazy fan or crazy person broke in. We have just arrived at the radio station. We met everyone and talked for a good hour. Constant questions about Talia and I like "are you and her divorcing" and "do you still like to party? Or does Talia not allow it now?"

I answered truthfully.

"We can't get divorced if we haven't even gotten married and I would never divorce her!" I then answered the other one truthfully.

"Talia and I party once in a while. We have a lot of fun together. Sometimes Talia is the one who wants to party. I mean who can say no to a good party!"

We then ended the interview and left. I texted Talia.

To: Talia my wife

Hey babe. I hope you had sweet dreams. I will be home in 10. Love you!xx

I then got on back.

From: Talia my wife

I did have sweet dreams. Probably because in my dreams you were their. See you when you get home. Love you too.

I got in the car and we drove back home. I noticed paparazzi. They were taking pictures of the house. Luckily their were fences. They then noticed Niall, Liam, and I. We ran inside and found the girls watching Teen wolf. They were gawking at the guys with no shirt on so intently they didn't notice us walk in. Talia was staring at the tv while bitting her lip. The boys and I all whistled really loudly and the girls screamed. They turned around and saw us. They then turned off the tv.

Talia walked over to me and kissed me. I moved away teasingly. She kept trying to kiss me but I wouldn't let her.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I saw you gawking at that guy. And you bit your lip." I pretended to sound hurt.

"Yeah. So... It's just tv."

"You only bite your lip when your enjoying things or looking at something and thinking things about them." I started to fake sniffle.

"It's not like that Harry." She started to play along too.

"I know but it still hurt."

"What can I do to make it better?"

"How about sex?" She hit my arm and gasped playfully. I then grabbed her wrist and moved her body against mine I put my lips to her ear and began to talk slowly cause I knew it drove her crazy.

"Watch it bad girl. I could always call Officer Styles and he could take you for a ride." I then started sucking in her sweet spot which was right under her earlobe. She started to gasp and pant. I stopped sucking because I wasn't about to make my girlfriend moan my name in public. It would be embarrassing for her.

* 2DAYS LATER*

Talia's P.O.V

It was now Wednesday and Sabrina's wedding was tomorrow. We were at the bridesmaid store and getting our dresses. The dress was purple with diamonds covering the top. We went shopping with Lou because she had to buy some different make up for Sabrina and her.

Harry and the guys were at a photo shoot for their new album Midnight Memories. It was being released today. They were also doing a photo shoot for a magazine. Makayla and Eleanor were trying on their dresses first. For them since Sabrina wanted us to wear heels I went to the mid thigh. Next was Perrie and I. I put on the dress and I was mid thigh and so was Perrie's. Thank goodness the lady didn't screw up this dress.

Next week was going to be a busy week for me. Mom is flying in and starting to go over food that I want at the wedding. Then Anne come next week to start looking at places to have the wedding. Then I have dress fitting the week after that. Then I have the girls going to find a dress that matched and that was cute. I was gonna go with them. Harry was spending a lot of money for this wedding but he is in a billion dollar boy band.

After getting my dress I went home. Harry and the guys were going out tonight since they had a album release party at Simon's house. Harry hasn't asked me to go so I think that he just wanted to go with the guys. I arrived home and Harry was asleep as usual. I woke home up.

"Harry you need to leave for the party now."

He got up got dressed and them stood their and waited for me.

"What are you waiting for you have to go!"

"Aren't you coming?"

"I toughly you might not want to bring me along."

"Awe. Talia since your my wife I'm gonna bring you every where. I don't want to lose sight of you."

"I'm not going. I have to get up early and help with the wedding."

"Okay then I'm staying home with you and the girls and Liam and Niall."

"Okay." After setting my dress out and grabbing my matching shoes. I laid down in bed. Harry laid down next to me wrapping his arms around my waist. We fell asleep like this. I liked falling asleep in Harry's hold. It made me feel safe and secure.