Chapter 37

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up at 7 am. I noticed Talia wasn't awake so I had to wake her up. I kept pushing her and kissing her but she didn't wake up.

"Talia. Talia. Babe it's time to get up. Unless you don't wanna go to school."

"No we gotta go."

"Ok fine. Lets get up then."

"Carry me to the bathroom."

"Ok."

I picked her up and carried her bridal style to the bathroom. then I set her on the bathroom counter so he was sitting in front of me.

"Thanks. Now can you go pick out clothes for me."

"Yes!"

"Something appropriate but cute."

"Ok."

I went to her closet and I picked out the dress that se wore on our first date and the matching heels that go with it. I handed it to her and then she have me a kiss on the cheek. She started to undress and I walked out. I closed the door behind me. I changed into my jeans and a white v neck with my boots. I went downstairs and I made Talia and I pancakes. I put them in ziplock bag then I put them in my backpack and the peanut butter and the syrup. I ate a few then I saved the rest for Talia.

Talia came downstairs 10 minutes later. I looked at the time and I saw that we had 10 minutes until school started. Talia grabbed her back pack and then we walked out the door. Talia locked the door. When I got to the car I gave Talia her pancakes and the peanut butter and syrup. I told her not to spill anything and surprisingly she didn't. We got to school right when the 'get to class' bell rang. We ran to our class not even stopping by out lockers.

It was now 5th period which was some class where you make documentaries. I think it was multimedia. I don't remember. The teacher announced that we had to do a documentary on something you love. I instantly thought about going the documentary on Talia. The teacher then said that we could have partners. I looked at her and she looked at me. We knew who our partners were. She was mine and I was hers. Forever and For always!

The rest of the day went by in a blur. After school I walked outside waiting for Talia. After the whole building was empty I walked around. I texted Talia since I was getting worried.

To: Talia

Where are you?? Are you ok??

From: Talia

I'm fine babe. I'm at volleyball practice.

I totally forgot that she is the volleyball captain.

To: Talia

Ok. I'm on my way.

From: Talia

Where are you going I need a ride.

To: Talia

I'm coming to watch your practice.

From: Talia

Ok. I gtg bye babe! xx

I ran to the gym not wanting to miss the practice. I'm glad I ran because what I saw was amazing. I sat on the bleachers loving the veiw. Talia was wearing spandex and a tank top and a sports bra. She was running laps with the other girls who were wearing either spandex or tights and the were wearing regular shirts. Talia was the only one wearing a tank top. She was now doing exercises.

She would bend over to touch her toes and I loved the sight of her butt. She was now doing different volleyball routines. After 2 hours of watching practice and staring at Talia. Soon she came back over to me and kissed me.

"Hello to you too!"

"You should come to my practice more often."

"Yeah I should!"

"And by the way maybe next time you should watch the actual practice and not my butt."

"How could I not. It was all I could think about while watching you bend over." I winked at we and she started to blush. She started to walk away and I just stood their and watched.

"Are you coming or are you gonna stare at my butt all day?"

"Umm.. Yeah I'm coming."

I ran after her and I picked her up throwing her over my shoulder.

"Why do you always pick me up and throw me over your shoulder?"

"Because I thinks it's cute when I see you struggle."

She then started kicking and screaming. When we got to the car I set her down and opened the door. She sat down in the car and waited for me to get in. When I got in I turned on the radio. It turned to the song All Of Me by John Legend. She started singing.

"All of me loves all of you!"

I then started singing the song to her.

"Love your curves and all your edges. All you perfect imperfection. Give your all to me. I'll give my all to you. Your my end and my beginning. Even when I loose I'm winning. Cause I give you all of me. And you give me all of you."

I look over and she is smiling and she looks like she is about to cry.

"Talia? Are you ok?"

"Yeah it's just. That song is so us. That should be our song. And you Harry you have a beautiful voice!"

"Thanks. And that is our song. Ever since I heard it I knew it was ours."

"Awe. I love you Harry!"

"I love you too Talia."

We had just gotten home and Talia went to unlock the door. I was grabbing my backpack and her gym bag. When I got inside I saw Talia's spandex on the floor. Then when I got halfway up the stairs I saw Talia's tank top. When I got to her room I saw her bra and panties on the floor. I knew she was teasing I just couldn't find her. I then heard the shower turn on. When I walked into the bathroom I saw Talia get into the shower. She saw me and gave me a wink before she got in.

"Are you gonna stand in the bathroom or take a shower with me?"

"Hold on." I stripped from my clothes and I got in.

"Why hello there. How was your day?"

"Good. What are we gonna do for the documentary?"

"I was thinking about doing cute couples so like me and you, Makayla and Niall, Sabrina and Liam, Kelsey and Louis, Maria and Zayn, and Colette and Dustin."

"That's a perfect topic."

"Yeah. I need your help with something."

"What is it?"

"Cleaning my body." She was now biting her bottom lip. I then started to clean her with the vanilla smelling soap while she was washing her hair.