Chapter 52

Harry's P.O.V

Talia soon fell asleep on my shoulder. I fell asleep too. When I woke up Talia was awake and she was looking out the window.

"Harry we are here!!" She whispered to me not wanting to disturb anyone. She was so happy and excited.

The captain of the plane and said we will be landing in 30 minutes. Talia was so happy. I was happy too! I have a great family. I have a great wife to be. I have great friends that I work with. If you even consider having fun as a job. I have a great life!

Soon the plane landed and I grabbed Talia's hand. I ran hand in hand with her through the airport. I got to the car that management sent us. It took us to our house that was not to far away from everything. The driver handed me the house keys and Talia and I got out. I opened the door to the house and I was happy and so was Talia.

Everything was perfect for Talia. Food stocked in the fridge and pantry for Talia and I. Talia's clothes and my clothes were put away nicely in the walk in closet. I see that Perrie and Eleanor put in some other clothes for Talia. She looked around. She then went into the bathroom and found a big jacuzzi and a nice shower and a place where she can do her makeup.

Talia's P.O.V

This house.. I mean our house is so beautiful. After looking at the master bedroom I looked out in the backyard. It was amazing! It had a great view of England. Their was a pool and a big open space covered by fences that go on forever. I was so happy.

I called Sabrina and Makayla and told them about the house. They were coming to visit in the next year. Makayla was gonna have her wedding at my new house. I love the view. I went outside and I saw Harry getting into the pool. He winked at me before he got out. When he got out I was a little shocked because I noticed that he wasn't wearing any swim trunks. Only in his perfectly toned body. Nothing covered.

*1 WEEK LATER*

Talia's P.O.V

It was the day of Makayla's wedding. Lou was doing her hair. Lou is the guys hair and sometimes makeup person. She is gonna do my hair on my wedding day. Makayla looked perfect. Louis had her hair in a perfect bun with a white bow with spikes in it. The bow also held her vail in place. Makayla has been sitting in the make up chair in front of my mirror where I do my make for now 2 hours. Lou crimped my hair and Sabrina's.

Sabrina and I wore matching dresses since we were the bridesmaids. The dress was blue and it had a diamond belt. It was short. Like so short! Like if I bend over you can see my butt. I asked for a longer dress but the lady only made it shorter. Sabrina's dress was to her mid thigh. Lucky her.

Harry kept peeking his head in the room to see me in that dress and every time he looked at me he would have lust in his eyes and I couldn't help but giggle and blush a little. Eleanor and Perrie were also bridesmaids. They had met Makayla once or twice and they had become good friends. They were wearing the same dresses as me too. They were going helping with the set up for the reception right now.

Lou has just now finished Makayla's hair and makeup. Makayla put on her dress an she looked beautiful. It was now time to start. The bridesmaids and the groomsmen were lined up. Harry was my guy, Liam was Sabrina's, Zayn was Perrie's, and Louis was Eleanor's. Niall was standing down at the end if the aisle. I started to walk and I saw all of Makayla's family and then Niall's. Harry let go of my arm and I stood on the bride's side. Next was Sabrina. Then Perrie. Then Eleanor.

All of the sudden the song 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perry started being played on the piano. It was so sweet. I look up and see Makayla walking down the aisle. She has tears in her eyes. She comes and stands in front of me. After saying their vows and their 'I do's ' they kissed. It was so sweet. It was now time for the reception. The colors were blue and white. The wedding was being catered by some good Chinese place. It was really good food. Dinner went good an so did music and the reception. Their was a snack table too filled with Makayla's favorite things like Cheeto puffs, Arizona Tea, Chocolate covered and Carmel covered popcorn.

The wedding was just about to end and all that was left was the bouquet toss. I didn't really want to do it but Eleanor dragged me to the floor with her. We were standing in the back and I knew that I wouldn't catch it. All of the sudden I raised my hands up and I felt something fall in my hands. I looked down and saw the bouquet. I was shocked and happy. I never thought that I would catch it!! I looked at Harry and I saw that he was looking at me with a smile on his face.

I headed over to him and he kissed me. The wedding ended soon and we (Makayla,Sabrina,Me,Harry, and Niall, and Liam) went inside. Sabrina and Liam were staying here and so were Niall and Makayla. I went upstairs with Harry after saying goodnight to the girls. Harry was already in bed and asleep when I got upstairs. Only one more wedding until mine. Sabrina's was next. It was next weekend. I laid down with Harry then fell asleep to the heat of Harry's body against mine.