Chapter 27

*THURSDAY MORNING*

Talia's P.O.V

I got up at 7 am since I kept getting text from the girls. I told mom about going on the trip and she said I could skip today and tomorrow. Then she asked who was going and I answered truthfully. She then said she wasn't going to tell dad. Thank god I had an awesome mom! She then handed me a condom. She wanted me to be careful since I was so ready to have sex and I knew Harry was too. She said to keep it just in case. Then she stuck it in my bra and walked away.

Sometimes I think my mom's a little too much fun. I got dressed in something quick and plain then waited for Makayla to text me to come outside. 5 minutes passed the I got the text. I instantly knew what was gonna happen next because Colette loves to say this wet since she watched mean girls.

"Get in the car loser! We're going shopping. Omg! I love saying that!"

"I know because you say it every time!"

"So where are we going shopping got clothes for the beach house?"

"Duh. We wanna look hot and sexy so we are going to Victoria's Secret!" The girls kept saying duh.

We had finally arrived at the mall. I don't know why their was so much traffic. We were looking at the bikini's and the clothes there.

I found a 2 pairs of shorts and matching shirt so I bought that with a bikini that is neon blue with the pattern of splatters of paint on it like it got shot with paint balls. It was so cute so I bought that too. The splatter colors were pink, green, and orange. Plus the bathing suit made my boobs look big so I knew Harry would love this bathing suit.

The girls bought some clothes and they got Bikini's that made them look hot! I knew the boys would love them even more! It was now already 8 pm and the mall was gonna close in an hour. I can't believe we've been at the mall for 4 or 5 hours. Colette dropped me back off at my house after she dropped all the girls off except for Makayla because they were spending the night so we could wait for Maria, Sabrina, and Kelsey and we can all get ready.

I just got a text. I wonder who it's from. Once I saw who it was from I started to smile.

From: Harry

Hey babe! Hope you had good day with the girls. I missed you and the guys missed their girls. What did you do? Get anything new? ;-P

I heard the buzz of Makayla's and Colette's phone go off. I saw them both smile and look down I knew that Niall had texted Makayla and Dustin texted Colette.

To: Harry

I know that they missed them and are texting them because we(the girls and I) are staring at our phones smiling and texting. I missed you too! I bought new shorts and new shirts and a new bikini for you.;-P Oh and I got something else but it's a surprise.

By the surprise I meant the condom.

From: Harry

Cant wait to see you tomorrow in your new bikini! I got a surprise for you too!

To: Harry

Ooh! A surprise for me! ;-P My surprise for you is a big one!

From: Harry

So is mine! ;-D

To: Harry

Well I will see you tomorrow. I love you and I hope you sleep great!

From: Harry

Love you too! I will have good dreams because you are in them. Hope you have good dreams of me.

To: Harry

Awe man I wanted to dream of Channing Tatum! Haha Jk.

From: Harry

Better not be! Haha Jk. Goodnight babe.

I went to sleep while the girls stayed up text their boys. I was so excited for tomorrow!!