Chapter 57

Talia's P.O.V

Today my mom was flying in since the wedding was in 5 days. Anne was flying in tomorrow. My mom and Anne have become great friends. They love to hang out since Harry and I are gone. My mom was catering the wedding since she was a great cook. And plus I only had to pay her $100 when catered usually cost $600-$700.

I already have a list of foods I want her to make. I have her making homemade spaghetti sauce and meatballs and then homemade pasta. I love her spaghetti and meatballs!! Always have! I was at the airport with Preston. I was glad that he came with me because if he didn't I would probably get mobbed by the paparazzi or fans. Ever since Harry broke the news to the fans on twitter I have gained 15,000 followers. Most if them support Harry and I but once in a while I get a rude comment. I just blow it off.

My mom was walking through the airport and I could see her. She was really short. Only 5'4 I was now 5'6 1/2. Harry was now 6'0. Harry was at the studio doing stuff. She saw me and started walking faster. I ran to her and hugged.

"Mom!! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too! How is life now?"

"Great! Harry and I are so happy you are here and Anne is coming over tomorrow."

"I know she told over tea yesterday!"

"Awe you got her self a new bestie!!"

"Yeah Anne and I are like sisters now!"

"That's great mom!"

We started walking towards Preston. He was waiting for us. I told mom who he was. He said a quick hello then leaded us to the car parked out front. Alberto was waiting in the car for us. He usually stays at Sabrina's house but agreed to come with us. Some other security guard is at Makayla's. I've never met him but I've seen him before.

We got in the car and started driving. I was gonna start talking to mom but I was interrupted by Preston.

"Miss Davis. We are not going we agave orders to go to a secret place quickly to meet Harry. But first we will stop at the house so your mother can drop off her things. "

"Okay. Thank you for informing me Preston."

I looked at mom and she had a shocked look on her face.

"They treat you like royalty! You are so lucky to have Harry! He is so lucky to have a great singing career and you!"

She hugged me an kissed my cheek. We had arrived at the house soon. The gates opened and mom's jaw dropped. I started to laugh. She turned to me still with an open mouth. We walked in the front door and she was stunned.

"You live here?"

"Yeah and Makayla lives two houses down and Sabrina lives 5 minutes away which is like 4 or 5 blocks. Still in the same neighborhood."

"Wow! Are they married?"

"Yeah. Makayla married Niall the blonde one in One Direction and Sabrina married Liam the one with the buzz cut in One direction. "

"Their in Harry's band too? How many are their?"

"Their are five guys. Louis Tomlinson who is dating Eleanor, Zayn Malik who is engaged to Perrie, Liam married to Sabrina, Niall married to Makayla, Then Harry who is engaged to me."

"Wait are those the guys you used to hang out with?"

"Yeah. How did you know?"

"Because Zayn toilet papered our house once on Halloween. And you did it with him. And you got grounded."

"Oh yeah. Zayn isn't like that anymore! He is a nice guy!"

"I trust you."

She set her stuff down in the first downstairs bedroom. She unpacked quickly then we met Preston and Alberto in the car. We drove by Sabrina's and dropped off Alberto. He gave us a smile and a wave goodbye.

We started going to the secret place. We were stopped at a red light. Preston turned around and started talking.

"I have word from Mr. Styles that you need to keep you eyes closed for the rest of the ride until the car stops Miss Davis."

"Can you tell me why?"

"Mr. Styles told me to tell you this is a gift for the wedding. He knows he wasn't supposed to get you a gift but he did anyways so it's a surprise."

"Okay."

I closed my eyes. I would try to peek but my mom would smack me then remind me not to look. It seems like it's been 2 hours now. We finally stop and mom takes my hand away from her eyes. I get out if the car on the opposite side of the building. I ran around the car to see Harry leaning against a black Mercedes Benz. He has his hands in his pockets. He then pulls out the keys!! He hands throws them to me. I catch them and run to the car and Harry.

I kiss Harry. He kisses back then wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls away and kisses my forehead. He walks away and goes and hugs my mom. He then walks back over. He leans down and whispers in my ear. I can feel his hot breath fan against my neck.

"Surprise. I hated thinking that you had to walk everywhere so I got you a car."

I turn around and face him after he says that.

"I... Thank you so much babe!"

"You're welcome."

"I don't know how to repay you."

"I do." He then started to bite his bottom lip an looks at me. Oh geez.

"Are you always a pervert?"

"Only for you babe! Only for you. I am going to go back home so have fun driving the car."

He walked over to his Range Rover and drove away. I got in the drivers seat and Mom in the passengers. I starts the car which hummed to life. I was so ready to drive.