Chapter 8

*MONDAY*

Talia's P.O.V

The weekend went by pretty fast and I was hoping that Harry didn't hear what I said about him. I didn't want him to hear that because I don't think he likes me back like that. I think he only likes me as a best friend or like a sister. But I hope he does kinda feel the same way.

I didn't see him in first or second period. I wonder where he is. It's now third period which is family and consumer studies. It's fun when we cook but other times it's just boring. Halfway through class I hear the door open.

"I'm sorry I'm late." He hands Ms. Thomas a pass and quickly walks over to his seat right next to me.

10 minutes into going over how to make cream puffs I get a note passed to me from harry.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"This class is so boring!"

"I know right. I just wanna make the food so I can eat it."

"Can I talk to you after class?!?"

"Sure."

After I sent the note back to him he seemed a little nervous about our conversation.

Harry's P.O.V

So many things are running through my mind. I'm kinda nervous about us talking after class. I'm glad that she said yes to talk.

How am I gonna start?!? Should I just say I heard her friends talking and confront her??? Should I wait for her to say something first?!? No because then she will think that I'm scared and don't like her.

Class went by really fast. Talia had stopped and waited for me in the hallway so we could talk.

"So what did you wanna talk about?!?"

Here we go.