Chapter 30

Talia's P.O.V

The girls and I were doing our hair and make up. It was now 3 pm and we were starting the trip at 4. The girls and I were packed. All we were doing was getting dressed. The girls and I were wearing shorts and we were wearing crop tops. I heard my phone go off and I saw a text. I opened it up and it wasn't from Harry. It was from the other boys.

From: The boys

We need your help to set up a romantic night with the girls.

To: The boys

Sure! what are we doing?

From: The boys

We'll Harry is having the girls and us help with a special surprise for you and him so we are going out with the girls.

To: The boys

Oh! Ok. Umm... How about a night at the bistro down the street. And then a walk on the beach! OMG! that is so romantic!

From: The boys

Thanks for the tip! Love ya as a sister!

To: The boys

Thanks! Love you guys as brothers!

I was so happy I could help! I was so excited for my surprise from Harry!! I wonder what it is! I could tell he liked my surprise to him.

It was now 4 pm and we started grabbing our bags and putting them in the cars. The boys were still in Harry's house. I wonder what was taking them so long. About 45 minutes later they came out of the house. To pass the time I was listening to 5 seconds of summer's song She Looks So Perfect. I loved that song! I think Harry would love that song too. I saw Harry come out with like 4 bags.

"What are those bags for?"

"Umm.. Something."

"Ok."

I guess something meant the surprise. The girls got in Colette's car. The boys got in Niall's car. I got in Harry's car and we drove away. The drive to North Shore was 5 hours so I decided to take a nap in the car.

I was starting to wake up because I felt someone holding onto me. I opened my eyes and saw Harry carrying me. He was carrying me bridal style.

"Where are we?"

"Love, we are here."

"Oh."

I heard the door open. I heard him walking up some stairs. I was then set on a comfy bed. Harry set me down and he laid down next to me. He was rubbing his thumb on my cheeks. I rolled over so I was looking at him. He was smiling. I scooted closer to him because I was cold. I looked at his face and his eyes were sparkling. He closed the gap between us and kissed me. I could feel that fire in my stomach giving me warmth and pleasure. I rolled him over so I was straddling him.

We were making out. Giving each other rough but passionate kisses. Halfway through our passionate session. I heard someone.

"WooHoo! Harry is getting some!"

"So is Talia!! You go girl!"

I look up and I see Niall and Makayla looking at us. What did they want? I was having such a good time.

"Can we help you?"

"Umm.. We need Harry."

"I need Harry too."

"Well you can have him later."

I turn to Harry who is smiling and blushing. I lean down and kiss his neck.

"We can finagle this later." I whispered in his ear. He looked at me while smiling and giving me a wink. I quickly got off of him and he exited the room.

Harry's P.O.V

I knew why they needed me. It was about the date. Niall and Makayla took me downstairs.

"Ok everything is set up. The Chinese food is in the pan and is ready to be plated. Ok we are going out."

"Where are you guys going?"

"Yeah where are we going?" The girls didn't know. Wow must be something nice.

"Talia helped us put together a romantic group date."

"Awe." All the girls ran over to their guy an kissed them.

I hope Talia likes the day I have planned for her.