Chapter 32

Sabrina's P.O.V

I was sitting in a booth eating dinner with Liam. I got a salad and he got a salad and a steak. It was silent. not the peaceful silence. It was all awkward silence. I decided to break it.

"So does this count as a date?"

"Yeah. Unless you don't think so."

"No that what I thought it was."

"Umm.. Sabrina I was wondering if you wanted to... umm... be my girlfriend?"

"Uhh.."

"What is it? Is it to soon? Did I say something wrong?"

"No you didn't do anything wrong.... I just thought that we were already dating."

"Oh. Ok. I just wanted to make sure it was official."

He than grabbed my hand and held it on the table while eating dinner.

Makayla's P.O.V

I'm sitting across the room from Liam and Sabrina. Liam was gonna ask Sabrina to be his girlfriend. I knew it went good when I saw them holding hands. Finally that dude stopped acting like a girl and asked her.

I was sitting in a booth with Niall. We had just decided to not eat here. We were gonna go grab junk food for the beach house. We had just decided to leave. Without saying anything to anyone we got up and left. We stopped by the Walgreens where we picked up all different types of foods. We got something for everyone.

We got Gardettos, Funyuns, Cheeto puffs, Popcorn, Arizona tea, Mini Snickers, Mini Kit Kats, and Mini Rolos. All of that added up to about $30. We drove to the beach house from here. When I opened the door I saw the sliding glass door open. I looked outside hoping that Talia and Harry were out here. I didn't see them so I closed the door and went to the kitchen.

When I got back into the kitchen Niall was eating everything. He opened up all the chips then started eating them then started eating the candy and drinking the Arizona teas. I joined Niall in eating the food. I didn't realize how hungry I was. All of the sudden I see Harry walk out of Talia and his' bedroom. He wasn't wearing a shirt but he was wearing a blanket to cover his lower half. His hair was messed up it was going all different directions. He walked into the bathroom and then walked back out and into the bedroom. I look at Niall and he is looking at me with a surprised look on his face. I had the same look on my face.

"Omg! Harry got some tonight!"

"Do you really think?"

"I know Harry. Always have since grade school. I know he sleep in his boxers. The only time he would take them off at night is if he was getting some! He never has until now."

"I can't believe that Talia got some!!"

"I know!!"

We were sitting in the kitchen waiting for the rest of the group to get back here. The group got here 30 minutes later. We told them what we saw and what we said to each other. The boys were cheering for Harry and saying that he is growing up so fast. The girls and I were shocked but so happy for her. We all grabbed a snack then sat down. We watched some lame scary movie called the ABCs of Death.

It's about 26 different directors and the all get a letter and they have to make a horror clip. It was so stupid! I only thought that the letter T and the letter X was creepy. T is for toilet and X is for XXL. X is really creepy. Next thing I knew we were all passed out in the living room.