Chapter 39

Harry's P.O.V

I hope Colette is okay. After hearing Talia say that something was wrong. I bet it was something that Dustin or dumbass as I call him did. I haven't heard from Talia ever since she left. I look at the time on my phone and notice Talia has been gone for 30 minutes and I'm already worried about her. She probably just got to Colette's house.

Class ends and I go to 4th which is art. We have the assignment if drawing something we love. I drew the name Talia since we were aloud to draw names. I painted it pink purple and blue. Like ombré except those colors. After I did that I painted tiny hearts around her name. I know it sounds like a girly thing but I didn't care.

Talia's P.O.V

I had just arrived at Colette's house. I stopped at a nearby grocery store to grab a bag of Gardettos and two Arizona teas. One for me and one for Colette. When I get to her house I knock on the door. The door swings open by itself. I don't see Colette anywhere so I run upstairs. When I get upstairs I see broken glass and pictures of Colette and Dustin ripped to tiny shreds. I see Colette sitting on her bed while the rest of her room is wrecked.

"Colette?" I can hear her crying. She gets up from the bed and walks over to me and hugs me.

"Colette what happened?"

"Dustin and I broke up."

"What? You guys seemed so happy last night. You guys have been happy for the past 2 1/2 years."

"Last night after the movie Dustin and I went on a walk. We went to the park by the rec. center and we stopped and looked at the stars. We were talking and...."

"And what?"

Colette's P.O.V

"And what?"

*FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT*

"Dustin are you ok?"

"No."

"What wrong?"

"I need to tell you something."

"Ok."

"Last summer when I went to California last summer I met a girl. I started to like her even though we were dating. We went to a party and we had sex. She fell in love with me and I fell in love with her even though we(me and you) were dating. She moved here last summer and I have been dating her ever since California."

"What? Who is she? Do I know her? Are we friends?"

"She goes to our school. You know her. You don't like her at all."

"What is her name?"

"Mia."

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Talia's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that Dustin was cheating on Colette with Mia. Mia was a part of the skanks club. She followed Kendall around all day. She probably didn't care about how Colette felt. That stupid skank. Colette was crying into her hands.

"I'm so sorry Colette."

"It's okay. It's his lost. He can't have me any more."

For the rest of the day I sat in Colette's bedroom talking to her. We listened to music and we did each other's make up and she did my nails. They look like the British flag now. I texted Harry to come pick me up. He said he was gonna be over in 5. I grabbed my things, told Colette I love her and hugged her then walked downstairs and out the door.

When I get outside I see the asshole of the year walk up the steps to the house. I have to say something or I'm gonna explode.

"Who do you think the fuck you are Dustin?"

"Excuse me? What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about! How could you hurt Colette like that!"

"I didn't mean too."

"Oh sure you didn't. Why are you even here?"

"I came to get her back. Mia broke up with me this morning. I realized how much of a dumbass I was."

"You can't get her back like that for cheating on her!!!"

"I'm gonna try!"

"Whatever bye dumbass. Hope you have a unhappy life!"

10 seconds later Harry shows up. I hop

in the car and we drive away.As we drive away I throw the middle finger to Dustin.

"Whoa! Someone is angry! What happened? Is Colette ok?"

"I'll explain everything when we get home."

When we get home I explain everything to Harry. He is pissed off too but not as much as me. I hope Dustin lives unhappy forever! For the rest of the night Harry and I watch tv in my bedroom. Currently we are watching American dad. Harry made spaghetti so we are eating that too. After Harry and I clean our dishes we run back upstairs. We go change into our pajamas. Harry is wearing sweats that hang low on his hips and no shirt while I wear a tank top and sweats like Harry's except mine say pink on the butt. We go outside and sit on the patio furniture staring at the stars. We both are wrapped up in blankets. I am laying on Harry's lap. We both just sit their staring at the stars. I close my eyes and listen to my surroundings. Next thing I knew was that I was getting carried upstairs to my bedroom by Harry. Harry sets me on the bed under the covers and then he lays down next to me.

I feel bad for Colette but she is a tough girl and she will find someone way better. I slowly drift away from the thoughts of Colette to the thoughts of Harry and I.