Chapter 34

Harry's P.O.V

I ran upstairs to change back into my jeans and black v neck. I quickly run downstairs to see a girl who brought A boy. The girl must be Ellen and I knew who the guy was. Talia was shocked and had her mouth open. I looked over at her upsetly. She sent me the 'what the hell is he doing here' look. It made me calm down a bit to know that she didn't know either. It doesn't mean that I was excited that Brandon was here. He was a douche bag and he used Talia only for sex.

Talia walked over to me. I could tell things were going through her mind.

"What's wrong Talia?"

"I'm just upset that he is here."

"I am too."

"I swear if he tries to talk to me I will beat the crap out of him."

"I will too!"

"Let the night begin!" she smirked at me then kissed my cheek before walking away.

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. Let the night begin.

*2 HOURS LATER*

Talia's P.O.V

The girls and I were listening to Ellen talk about her trip to Paris last summer. She has been all around the world. The past year she has been traveling to India and Spain with Brandon. She has just finished talking about Paris and is going inside I decide to go inside with her.

"Hey Ellen."

"Yeah Talia?"

"I wanted to tell you umm... make sure you watch out for Brandon."

"Why?"

"Because I know what he is like."

"How do you know?"

"Because I dated him and he only used me for sex but I didn't give him my virginity and then he broke up with me."

"Oh so you're her?!!"

"What do you mean I'm her?" I was starting to get pissed off.

"Brandon told me about this girl he dated and that she wouldn't give him what he needed so he dumped her. He also said you were a pathetic bitch. Now I can see that he was right."

What the fuck did she just say to me?!!? Next thing I knew I tackled her to the ground and started punching her. I heard Brandon screaming at me to stop but I couldn't. Brandon walked over to me and picked me up off of Ellen. I turned around and smacked him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the front door.

"Let me go you creep!"

"I don't know what Ellen said to you but I know she doesn't deserve to get punched in the face!"

"All she said was that you and her agree that I'm a pathetic bitch."

"I never said that Talia."

"Whatever. Let me go now!"

"Now that I'm thinking a bout it you are a bitch."

"What?"

"I said it...you are a pathetic bitch!" He got closer to me and I didn't move.

"You don't intimidate me."

"Sure I don't. And you don't intimidate me."

"Oh really? Would you like me to beat your ass up right here in privacy or public?"

"Public. I know you can't do it."

"You underestimate me a lot. Let's get this over with." I walked inside and I took of the flannel that I changed into. Brandon announced what was happening and Ellen was trying to intimidate me. Harry came over and gave me a kiss. He told me that he believes in me and the boys and girls wanted to see who would win.

Brandon turned around after popping his knuckles.

"You ready bitch."

"Yeah I'm ready to beat you asshole."

"Ok let's go."

He came charging at me but I moved so he ran into a wall. He was standing in front of me and was pretending that he was gonna punch me. I was getting pissed of so I just decided to beat the crap out of him. I hit him in the throat so he could stop thinking about hitting me. I then kick him in the crotch where he fell down to his knees. I jumped on him and started punching him and then I flipped him on his back. I then started kicking him until he was bleeding from his nose and his mouth. He started to get up and I thought he was gonna do something but he didn't.

"I didn't know that the bitch had it in her to beat someone's ass. Bravo."

"Any time , any day asshole."

All of the sudden Ellen came running at me I flipped her on her back and she was trying to catch a breath because she had just got the wind knocked out of her.

"Get the hell out of this beach house Ellen and take your man whore with you. Oh and by the way I hope you now that we aren't friends anymore. So stay the fuck away from me or I will beat your ass like I did to your bitch."

I walked away and went back to my group. The boys were so excited that they got to see me kick some guys ass. Harry was kissing me and kept saying that I was so hot when I was beating the crap out of him. The girls kept telling me that Ellen was a horrible friend and that they never liked her. I was so happy that I have this... umm...... interesting group of friends. After that funny thing we sat down and watched American Dad. We started opening up the snacks and teas. The boys drank beer. That meant more Arizona for the girls!!!

It is now 12 am. Harry, Makayla, Niall, and I were all awake. We decided to play pranks on Sabrina and Liam and Louis and Kelsey. I grabbed a sharpie and wrote on Liam's and Louis's face. I chose their faces because they are like my brothers. I mean I feel the same about Zayn and Niall but if I wanna play a prank on any of the boys I would play pranks on them. I drew a penis on Louis's face and I wrote I'm gay on Liam's face. After that I went over to Zayn and I wrote Talia was here on his face.

After I did that I noticed that Harry and Niall were putting whipped cream in Dustin's hand then Makayla tickled his nose with a feather and he wiped the whip cream all over his face. They did the same to Maria. I took pictures of them. I wanted to remember this moment. After we all had our fun we all went to our rooms leaving the rest in the living room. I went bed right as I laid down. I felt Harry's arm wrap around my waist. I replayed everything that happened today in my dreams.