Chapter 48

Talia's P.O.V

I just got home. I opened the door and yelled 'I'm home'. No one answered. Oh well more alone time for me. I walked into my room. I put my bag down in my desk. I gave the picture of Harry a kiss like I do every day.

"Hey Harry. I love you and miss you. A lot. Hope a get a text or a call soon."

I started to cry. I missed Harry. He probably forgot about me. He probably doesn't want to keep his promise of marrying me. I stripped down to my bra and panties. I climbed into bed. I closed my eyes. I then felt someone's head on my shoulder. I then heard the person speak and I was Thrilled to hear that sexy British voice.

"I missed you too! I love you too! And I think this is better than getting a call or a text."

"Oh my god! Harry!!" I leaned in and kissed him. He immediately kissed back. Sparks were flying again.

"I have a surprise for you!"

"What is it?" He got on one knee and pulled out a box. I have been waiting for this day! I started to tear up again.

"Talia Marie Davis. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

"Harry yes!! Yes!!" We hugged and then started kissing again.

Next thing I heard was clapping and cheering. Sabrina,Niall,Liam, and Makayla came into my room. I held up

my hand and so did Makayla and Sabrina!! Omg!! We were all engaged now!! I had to start planning everything. This was the best day ever. Harry was here. I was engaged and so were my two best friends. I called my mom and told her everything. I then called Colette and told her eveything. Colette didn't go to CU because she got a full on scholarship to Juliard Music School in New York.

I spent the rest of the night looking at the ring. It was nice! I couldn't stop looking at my hand. I soon fell asleep in Harry's arms in my bedroom. Tomorrow was my birthday. Luckily it was on a Friday this year. I took tomorrow off and I got all of tomorrow's homework done today and I turned it in. Harry and I were holding each other all night. Whenever Harry would move I would to so I wouldn't be out of Harry's grip. Every time I moved Harry would scoot closer to me. Our bodies were now touching. I could feel his warmth. It felt nice. I missed that warmth and I'm glad it was back.

I woke up to the smell of bacon and chocolate chip pancakes. It was my birthday and I was turning 18 years old. Harry was 19. I rolled over and I felt nothing but emptiness. I was bummed that Harry got up. I stayed in bed for another five minutes. I checked the time on my phone and it was 8 am. I got up and changed into my birthday outfit. I always plan an outfit to wear for my birthdays. It's something I've done since the first grade.

I changed into my dress that I wore on Harry and I's first date. It always brings back memories. I love it. I walk into my bathroom and put on my lipgloss and my mascara and blush. I put in my high heels too. Even though it is 8 in the morning I still wanna look glamorous on my birthday. I put on my 'T' necklace that Harry bought me and the matching bracelet.

I walked out into the kitchen and saw Harry making breakfast. I walked up to him and put my arms around his waist.

"Hello their Future Mrs. Styles."

"Hey their Mr. Styles."

"Breakfast is ready."

"Thanks babe."

I sat down at the kitchen counter bar stools. Harry sat next to me. We both ate 2 pancakes and 2 pieces of bacon. We left the rest for the others. Their was a lot left but by the way Niall eats we knew that their would be plenty.

Harry was taking me out tonight. Harry went to go take a shower a few minutes ago. I walked back into the bedroom and closed the door and locked it. A few minutes later Harry came out of the bathroom. I noticed that he got new tattoos. He got a butterfly and two sparrows on his chest. It looked hot. He caught me staring at him by looking at me. I started to blush.

"It's okay if you stare babe. I stare at you all the time when your naked too." He started smirking.

He kissed me and I kissed back. He pushed me down on the bed and took off my shoes. He then took off my dress. I ripped the towel off of him. He then started kissing my neck. I missed his touch so much. Well you know what happened next. After doing that we put on our clothes and left. Harry was taking me places today. We went to the apple store and got Harry a new iPhone 5c and he bought me one. He got a blue one and I got a pink one. We both bought cases. Harry got a case that is solar power charged. I got a case that says 'I love Harry Styles!'. He liked the case I got.

The next place we went was the park. We walked around the park for a few minutes. Then we were spotted by paparazzi and fans. We went back home since out dinner reservation wasn't until 7. It was now 4. Harry fell asleep and the girls and I were leaving. The girls and I were going to look at dresses. We stopped at this nice wedding dress shop. My budget was $10,000 and so was the girls. The guys were buying our dresses. They insisted.

Sabrina found a dress that was nice. It was long and it had diamonds on it. Makayla found a dress that was long and it had ruffles and diamonds on it too. I wanted to get THE dress. The one that spoke to me. I found it! It was long. The top half was covered in diamonds and the bottom was ruffles. It was strapless too like the girls' dresses. We were gonna come back in a month to get it sized. For now we had to do other planning.