Chapter 25

Talia's P.O.V

I woke up 2 minutes before my alarm. Ughh.. I hate doing that! I tried to grab my phone charger to charge my phone but I couldn't move. I looked down and I saw two arms holding my waist. I rolled over and saw Harry sleeping perfectly. His curls were sprawled out on the pillow.

"Harry I need to get up."

"Mhmm."

"Harry let go!"

"Let me sleep."

I then started kissing his neck and I moved my hand down his stomach before I got to his boxers waistband. I was about to put my hand in his boxers but I was stopped. I looked and saw a sleepy looking Harry with wide eyes.

"What are you doing babe?"

"Just trying to get up." I quickly got up and ran into the bathroom.

I locked the door even though I knew Harry would pick the lock. I decided to take a shower. After I got out of the shower I walked out of the bathroom with a towel on. I saw Harry in bed still.

"Harry you need to get up."

"Why."

"Because we have school.. and.."

"Go on finish your sentence."

I knew a way to get him out of bed so I did it. I dropped my towel so you could see my body.

"Oops I dropped my towel!"

I then turned around and started walking into the bathroom. I quickly turned around and he was watching my butt as I walked away.

I quickly got dressed and Harry ran over to his house and got some clothes before coming back over. I was doing my make up in the bathroom. I put on

my good skinny jeans that hug my butt really well. And I put on my I love Mickey shirt on . I also wear black flats and my leather jacket. Harry is wearing a Ramones shirt and black pants and boots. We decided to skip today and do something fun instead since my parents left this morning for 3 weeks in the Dominican Republic.

"So where do you wanna go babe?"

"How about the mall."

"No."

"Please. You can watch me try on clothes. Then after we can do whatever you want."

"Sounds good to me!" He smiled so I could see his dimple. He grabbed my hand and we got into his car.

*TWO HOURS LATER*

"What do you think bout this outfit?" I tried on some dark blue booty shorts and a crop top that had the words I love you written in cursive and you could see my stomach.

"Oh babe! You look so hot in those clothes."

"Thanks."

"So what's the next shop?"

"Umm.. Victoria's Secret"

He looked up at me while biting his lip and I knew that he was thinking something dirty.

"We better get going then!"

"Hold your horses big boy! Let me but this outfit then we can go."

"Ok."

I quickly bought the things then Harry was basically dragging me to Victoria's Secret.

We searched through the store for a pair of new panties and matching bra. I saw one pair that caught my eye. It was black lace panties that had pink stripes and a matching bra. I told Harry that I was gonna go try on what I had.

When I put on the clothes they got good. The bra made my boobs visible and the panties made my but look huge. I mean I do got dat booty! Right when I looked in the mirror I heard the curtain open. I turned around and saw Harry.

"Damn babe. You make me wanna bend you over right now."

"Thanks. And we can do that later."

I took off the underwear and bra and bought it. After the mall we went to my house. We basically spent the whole day either sleeping or cuddling and watching tv. I was so happy I was in this relationship. And I knew Harry was happy too.