Chapter 26

*1 MONTH LATER*

Talia's P.O.V

I told my mom about Harry and I and she was happy. She wanted to have him over so I invited him over tonight. I have met his mom, Anne. She is nice and really pretty. She loves me and I love her. I go over their often to help out with her gardening and watching Harry.

Harry was coming in 10 minutes which means he was gonna be here any second. He was always early no matter what. It doesn't bother me I would rather have someone early than have someone who's always late. Right when I put the food on the table I heard the door bell ring. I asked mom to open it and she did I had to change. I was in my Volleyball clothes since it was Volleyball season.

I changed into the dress I wore on our first date and pulled up my hair into a ponytail. I ran downstairs because I heard my mom call for me. I saw Harry and he looked so hot! He was wearing a white button down shirt and black slacks and a blazer. I ran to him and hugged him and he kissed my cheek. He sat down at our dining room table and I sat next to him. My mom sat across from me and dad sat across from Harry. Let the questions begin. Dad was first to ask then mom.

"So Harry what are your intentions with my daughter?" My dad was ready to give him a glare if he didn't like Harry's answer.

"Well Mr. Davis I intend on loving your daughter. I won't just use her for sex like some other pig. I love her. I always have. I promise I won't hurt her."

"That's a nice answer. Such a lovely young man." My mom and dad looked at each other with a happy gleam in their eyes.

"So Harry have you ever had sex? Have you ever dated someone else before?" now my mom was getting serious.

"Mom! Really!"

"Sorry sweetie I haw to know these things."

"It's ok Talia. I have never had sex before. I am a virgin. I do believe that when you truly do love some one that you will share your love. That why they call it making love. I have dated someone else. Her name was Kendall. I realized that I didn't love her because I was in love with your daughter. And she cheated on me with some guy in college."

"Oh well that's good to hear about the sex thing. But I'm sorry about your ex girlfriend."

We started eating dinner and it was quiet. I was picking up everyone's dishes so I could put them in the sink and clean them. As I came to Harry he said thank you and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I saw him start to blush.

"So Harry what are your grades in school?"

"I have A's and B's. I am always caught up. I am also on the A team with your daughter."

"Very impressive. Do you plan on going to college?"

"I do. I want to study business, law, and sociology."

"Also impressive!"

I didn't hear them talking and I was confused. I then felt some hands wrap around my waist.

"Do you need help?"

"No I got it sweetheart. My parents seem to like you a lot."

"I'm glad they do. By the way you look very pretty in that dress."

"Why thank you. I wore it just for you."

"Oh!" I then felt his head sitting on my shoulder as I washed the dishes.

Hours had flown by and it was already 9 pm.

"Well thank you for inviting me over Mr. Davis and Mrs. Dinh. Dinner was delicious."

"Thank you Harry. Come over anytime you want."

"Thank you again. Goodnight. Bye Talia."

I walked over to him and hugged him then kissed him.

"Bye Harry."

"I'll text you later. I love you."

"Love you too!"

Well tonight went good. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I said goodnight to my parents then went upstairs. I changed into some spandex and my volleyball workout shirt. After I came back from the bathroom I got a text.

From: Harry

You looked so hot tonight! I'm having a get together with our friends the boys and the girls in our group in Friday. You should come. Plus I have a surprise. ;-P

To: Harry

You looked hot too! And I would love to come over and hang out with out group. Where is it? Ooh! A surprise! I love surprises.

From: Harry

We are just one hot couple! The get together starts at 4 so we have time to get ready. The boys are staying the night. We will all meet up at the Starbucks by the music store.

To: Harry

Get ready for what? What do I need to wear? What do I need to bring. The girls are staying the night too.

From: Harry

Well it was supposed to be a surprise but we are going to my parents beach house down in North Shore. So wear a bring a bathing suit and clothes that are comfy. Anything else like sunscreen and all bathroom needs I'm taking care of. We will leave on Friday night so we have Saturday and Sunday their then we leave Monday since it's a no school day.

To: Harry

OMG! I love the beach! Thanks babe! Ok well the girls and I are gonna need some time so we will see you guys on Friday at 4 because we will probably ditch Thursday and Friday for getting ready. So goodnight and I love you!

From: Harry

Goodnight! Love you more!

To: Harry

No I love you more!

From: Harry

Love you more!

I decided not to respond back since I was so tired.

From: Harry

I so won this battle of love!

Oh my. I couldn't wait for Friday! The girls and I are so going bathing suit shopping! I say my life is great! I have the love of my life and he's great and my friends and family are great! I fell asleep thinking about how things were gonna go down at the beach house.