Chapter 24

Harry's P.O.V

I can't believe that Talia shared that story with me. I did think that her sister was pretty but Talia is prettier. We were in her room watching a movie. We were watching The Notebook. She was crying and laughing and smiling. We had just ordered Chinese food. I ordered Noodles and Orange chicken while Talia ordered Noodles and and a grilled chicken breast.

Halfway through the movie we heard the door open. Oh no! We then heard her moms voice.

"Harry hide!!"

She got up and all I could think about was how good she looked in those black lace panties. You could see her butt really well.

"Harry! what are you looking at?"

"Umm.. I don't know maybe my girlfriends sexy butt! Because I can see it."

"OH MY GOD!" She quickly put on spandex. Damn it the funs over.

I quickly ran into her bathroom and hid in there. I then shut my mouth because I heard her mom. Her mom didn't know about us. She knew that we were friends but nothing else. My mom didn't know either.

"Hey Talia? Can you order food tonight because I don't feel like cooking and I have to go to bed because at 3 am your father and I have to catch a plane to the Dominican Republic. So you will have the house to yourself for 3 weeks. I trust enough so I won't hire a babysitter. And if you have a pretty make sure no one goes into my room to have sex in their. And if you have sex wear a condom!"

"Ok mom. I will. And I don't think about sex at all. I don't do dirty things. Never have. And I won't until

I'm in my twenties."

I started to laugh at Talia acting innocent. She's not innocent at all. Well sometimes she is but others she's a sexy bad ass that I will love forever.

"Okay. So I saw that the mom next door has a son? You gonna date him? He's hot!"

"Mom that's gross. And by the way that's Harry. You know the one I'm friends with!!"

"Oh... So that's who he is. Well Harry has gotten hotter and more musclier!"

"Goodnight mom. That's gross."

"Hahaha. Just kidding. He's too young plus I got your dad."

I heard her heels clicking down the stairs and I heard the bathroom door open. I then started to mock Talia.

"Im so innocent! I've never done anything dirty."

"Omg! Harry stop."

"What if I don't?" I closed the gap between us her body against mine. She then hit my arm.

"That's what I'll do about it. What are you gonna do about it?" She said in a seductive tone. I don't get it. A few hours ago I was upset and crying now I wanna bend my girlfriend over and have sex with her in her bathroom. Damn hormones. Whatever. I heard the door bell but before she went down she said...

"Well finish this talk when I get back upstairs." She whispered into my ears.

She ran downstairs quickly then came back upstairs with food. She unpacked the food setting her food in a pile then mine in a pile. She then turned off The Notebook and put on The Breakfast Club. I loved this movie. She then walked over to me and seductively bit her lip while looking at mine.

"So I asked what you were gonna do about it?" I grabbed her wrist and put them behind her back and bent her over.

"I'll punish you like an innocent little girl." I quickly locked the door leaving Talia by the bed bent over. This is heaven!

I started spanking her. The first Tim my had hit her ass she gasped. Now she moaning and gasping. She turned around and kissed me. We started making out within seconds. She jumped and wrapped her legs around my torso. I love when she takes charge! It's such a turn on. After a good 20 minute make out session we disconnected our lips and started eating dinner. My mom texted me asking where I was. I said I was spending the night at Niall's.

*ONE HOUR LATER*

We had restarted The Breakfast Club for like the 5th time.

"So who do you think you are?" I was confused by her question.

"What do you mean.?"

"The movie? Who are you?"

"Oh I'm so the criminal."

"Than that means I'm the princess."

"Of course you are. You will always be my princess!"

She started to blush. That's another thing I love about her. When she takes the compliment she starts to blush. She turned of the tv and turned on another lamp. It was so quiet.

"Wanna go do something fun?"

"Sure. What are we gonna do babe?"

"Well I know that the pool in my backyard is ready to be swam in so.."

"I don't have bathing suit bottoms. Oh wait I live next door."

I quickly went over to my house and got a pair of swimming trunks. When I got back over I went upstairs. Talia was no where to be found. She then came out of the bathroom in a pink and blue bikini with ruffles that came down but went back up in a v shape. She was so hot! I quickly changed then grabbed a towel. Talia grabbed one too. We snuck downstairs and out the back to find the pool. It had multiple colors glowing through it.

I jumped in. It was freezing cold but I got used to it. Talia got in next. She had her hair in a high ponytail. We stayed in the pool for a good thirty minutes before we got out and went back upstairs. When I got upstairs I found Talia had just quickly rinsed her hair and was wearing only a bra and panties. I couldn't help but stare.

"What? Yes. I do like to sleep in my sports bra and panties."

"I liked to sleep naked."

"That's ok with me!" She then started to smirk. She climbed into bed and turned off the lamp on her side of the bed. I quickly disrobed and got into bed. We faced each other so we could see each other.

"I love you Talia."

"I love you Harry."

I quickly kissed her forehead then I wrapped my arms around her waist. This is a dream come true. I couldn't believe this was my life. I had the perfect girl. And perfect friends and a not so perfect family but I loved our imperfections. I love life.