Chapter 20

Talia's P.O.V

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

My alarm started going off on my iPhone signaling that it was 6:45 am and that it was a school day. Usually I wouldn't put a lot of thought into my woredrobe but I wanted to look good for Harry. I decided on wearing my dark blue skinny jeans with a crop top that had the American flag on it except it was pink white and blue the. I wore a neon pink cami under that with my matching pink vans.

I quickly parted my hair on the side then straightened it a little more so it was perfect. I then applied some eyeliner, blush, mascara, and then pink lipgloss to myself before grabbing my backpack and walking outside. When I walked outside I saw Harry waiting out side. He was wearing a white v neck that showed his abs and his tattoos. he was also wearing black jeans and his boots. Like usual. He looked up from his phone and couldn't take his eyes off of me.

He was staring at me which made me feel a little self conscious.

"Do I look good enough to be seen with you?"

"Babe. You look not just good but you look hot! I'm starting to think that I don't deserve you and your beauty."

"Oh thanks. And you so deserve me and I deserve you."

"Okay. We should start going before I drag you up to my room and start doing the things I did yesterday to you!" After he said that he started eyeing up and down my body and biting his lip.

To tease him I walked past him and started to sway my hips so that he could notice my butt. Every once and a while I would take off my back pack and re-tie my shoe just so he could see my butt.

"OH MY GOD BABE! Can you stop teasing. You are starting to give me boner that I can't hide."

I turned around and started to smile and bite my lip while staring at his lower half. It was true. He did have a boner. 2 minutes later we arrived at school. He instantly grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked down at our hands then started to smile. When I looked up at him he was looking down at me smiling too. He was 5'10 and I was 5'7. We walked down the halls to our first class. Every once and a while you would hear someone whistle at us or clap for us.

We had finally made it and Harry and I had taken our seats. The good thing was that Harry and I chose to sit next to each other in every class. Mr. Stark's class was so boring until Harry and I had started passing notes.

Hey

Hey sexy. ;-D

Do you wanna go out tonight?

I would love too!

Ok. I'll be over at 6.

What are we gonna do?

That's for me to know and for you to find out.;-D

Ok. Do I have to dress nice?

No. Just come as your regular beautiful self.

Sounds like you want me to come in my birthday suit.

That would be fine babe. ;-D Just kidding.

Next thing I knew I felt a hand rubbing my thigh. The rest if the day went by in a blur. Harry and I walked home together. It was now 3:30 pm. Harry would be over at 6. I guess I'll take a nap.