Chapter 43

Talia's P.O.V

I woke up on Makayla's couch. I went upstairs to see if Makayla was here. The only thing I found in Makayla's bedroom was Niall laying on the floor. I am so confused. Why is Niall here and Makayla not? I looked all around the house until I found her. She was laying on the kitchen floor with a bag of Cheeto Puffs. I just decided to leave her their.

I grabbed my things and walked out of her house. I looked at my phone and I noticed I had 10 missed calls, 1 voicemail, and 30 new messages. I hoped they were from Harry. They were. All of them were!

The voicemails were the same.

"Talia I am so sorry! I can't believe thy I couldn't trust you! I made a horrible mistake last night too! Colette told me everything. I hope you call back and can forgive. Ok bye I love you!"

It's nice to know that Harry doesn't hate me. The messages were all the same. They were either 'please call' or 'I love you'. I decided to text Harry.

To: Harry

Hey I'm sorry about last night.

From: Harry

It was not your fault. I need to talk to you about something.

To: Harry

Sure what is it?

From: Harry

I need to talk in person.

To: Harry

Ok. Wait are we breaking up?

From: Harry

Oh god no!!! No!! I love you so much Talia!!

To: Harry

I love you too Harry! I'll be home in 5.

When I got home I saw a note on the counter from my mom.

'Hey sweetie,

I will be at work all day. Have fun! Love you!! See you tomorrow.'

I texted Harry saying that I was home. He said he would be over in 5. I quickly touched up my makeup so I don't look like I've been crying all day yesterday when I really was. He knocked on the door I was nervous to see him. I opened the door and hugged him.

"Talia we need to talk I made a huge mistake last night."

"It's okay I understand that you felt hurt."

"No I did something horrible."

"Okay."

"Last night I came home and fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and went for a walk around the block. I ran into someone in the dark she was a girl. She was wearing a black dress like yours. I thought it was you I kissed her and I brought her home and she took off her top and I turned on the light and saw it was Kendall. Colette then texted me and I felt really bad. I kicked Kendall out! I feel so bad. Can you love me again?"

I was speechless. I feel so hurt and angry. Not at Harry but at that bitch Kendall. I'm upset that Harry and her had a make out session, but Harry was drunk. Oh my gosh! If I see her face I will smash it into the ground!

"Harry... I ......"

"If you wanna break up with me that's okay. I understands that what I did was horrible."

"Harry I will love you forever! I always have and always will! I'm upset at you for having a make out session with her but I understand that you were a little drunk and you were upset. But if I see that bitch near my boyfriends pretty." I started kissing his cheek.

"Soft." I got a little closer to his mouth.

"Pink." I was right next to his mouth.

"Lips I will kick her ass!" I planted my lips on his lips.

I know that I should be upset and crying. But I love Harry too much. He kissed me back and I felt the warmth of him and that fire in my stomach grow.

"So does this mean we are okay?"

"Yeah but I'm still a little bit upset."

"That's okay. As long as I know you love me."

"I will love you forever and for always."

"I love you forever and for always too Talia. I can't lose you. And I won't lose you!"

"I don't want to lose you! I can't lose you and I won't lose you Harry."

The rest of the day I sat on my couch with Harry. We watched ridiculousness all day. We basically ate ramen all day. I fell asleep at like 8 or 9 in Harry's arm. I felt him pick me up and walk upstairs. He laid me down on my bed. He took off my shoes. He started to unbutton my pants. I awake this whole time. He accidentally touched my side which is one of my ticklish spots. I started giggling.

"Are you awake?"

"Mhmm. What?" He started tickling my side and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You are awake! You naughty girl!"

Even though I'm supposed to be mad I couldn't my body's and my heat was screaming 'I love and Want Harry'.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I started biting my bottom lip. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around so I was facing the wall and not Harry.

"I'm gonna bend you over. And fuck you right here."

"Someone's eager."

"With you I'm always eager."

"Ooh."

We stripped down and umm.. well you know what happened next.