O-N-E

Joey's POV:
Today's an exciting day, as Danny is coming home!! I've missed him so much that I could never sleep without him snuggled up with me. Looking at the time, I better make my way to the airport to pick him up.

Soon after forty five minutes, I arrive at the air port siting and gate 23, holding up a sign that said "Mister Preda" on it.

Soon he arrives for the tunnel with all his luggage, and he sees me and the sign I was holding.

Daniel: Joey! Omg!
He said as he ran up to me, hugging me tight.

Joey: I missed you

Daniel: I missed you too.
I place a soft kiss on his lips, which I haven't kissed in a week and it felt so right.

Joey: lets go, we can finish this at home.

We go home and as soon as we're home, I slam him to the wall, and start making out with him, kissing him with as much passion and force.

This soon gets taken up stairs.

10 months later....

Cat's POV:

It's been 10 months since I got pregnant, one month since I had a baby, that's right I decided to keep the child, I felt like abortion was murder, so I decided to keep it and raise it without Joey knowing.

Holding my little girl, that's right it's a girl and her name is Kacey, she looks an awful lot like Joey her father, which is quite a worry to me as if Joey or any of our friends saw her, they would start to suspect that Joey is her father. That I can't allow, I want Joey and Daniel to be happy together, if Joey found out about the child being his, it will destroy his relationship with Daniel.

Years later....

Kacey is about eleven now, and Joey still has no idea about her. As she grows, she looked more and more like Joey in every way. She has Joey's hair colour, bone structure, nose, brown eyes like me, and also she has the same eye brows as him and my lips thank god.

She is however very curious about her father, she doesn't know who her father is as I never told her, because if I told her she would want to look for him and find him. This I can't allow.

I have been seeing Joey every week, just casually as friends, he still makes videos on YouTube. Kacey has no idea he is her father and that she is the child of a famous youtuber.

Author's note:
That's the first part of a new fanfic of mine, hope u all enjoyed it.

I will update soon! :)