S-E-V-E-N

In the Hospital...

Cat's POV:
I'm in a coma. I may not be able to see, move or feel but I can hear clearly and understand what people are saying. Kacey has my purse, I just know it because when the car crashed she must have taken everything with her when we went to the hospital, she wouldn't leave anything behind.

On the other hand, Joey is still mad at me and he has every right to be. I mean let's face it I have just told him that Kacey is in fact his child by blood and that he is her father, but Kacey on the other hand doesn't know it's him who is her father, right or unless they have met? Which I hope they haven't as I haven't mentioned her name to him or anything before I passed out into a coma.

If I ever wake up, Joey wouldn't want to talk to me or even be friends with me again, as I have lied to him for eleven years of not having a child that is his.

Our Friendship may be over.

Joey's POV:
Three days later......

It's been three days since Kacey came here to stay. Three days since me and her had another issue. I swear if Cat doesn't wake up, then Kacey will be here for the rest of her life.

Daniel on the other hand has been talking to Kacey, I mean why would he? I mean let's face it eleven years ago I got drunk with Cat, accidentally had drunk sex with her which we thought would be funny, and produced Kacey so practically I cheated on him but by accident, but I couldn't help it. And I didn't mean to do it on purpose, it was an accident. So Kacey just happened to have been an accident.

I know I should have accepted her by now, and that I should have stopped being so cold towards her, but it's not easy finding out that I suddenly have a child eleven years later, which almost ruined me and Daniel's marriage. Will our marriage be the same?

Daniel's POV:
So far Joey and Kacey have not been near each other and have not said a word to each other for three days. Today my mother is coming to stay and spend some time with me and Joey. So me and Joey went to air port today pick her up, we left Kacey at home as some one would have to keep the dogs company.

I trust her with the dogs, she loves them and takes care of them when me and Joey aren't home. Joey however doesn't seem to get mad at her for petting the dogs. So I think he's ok with it.

We arrive at the air port waiting at gate 27, soon my mother comes out and sees me and Joey.

Maria: Daniel!

Daniel: mum!

Maria: I haven't seen you in such a long time and Joey I haven't seen you for a long time either, come here!

She hugs Joey, when seeing the look on his face, he looked happy and chill but when it's  Kacey he's not. It's unfair. His behaviour and how he treats people now is unfair. He treats all his friends and me and others so sweetly and happily, but when it's Kacey he treats her quite coldly and a little angrily.

Joey: hi Maria, there's someone for you to meet when we get home.

As soon as we arrive home, I see Kacey playing with Wolf, as Lark runs up to us clawing on to Joey's knee, as he picked her up.

Joey: Maria, this is our new addition to the family, it's a girl and her name is Lark.

Maria: aww, she's so cute