T-H-I-R-T-Y

Kacey's POV:
I'm not feeling the same. Ever since school today, I felt my connection towards Rick grew stronger, so strong that I almost said 'I love you' to her when saying hi. It's not just me but she's even been acting strange. But not only that but also today at school this son of bitch called Gigi Smith, said to me and Rick at lunch that she thought I was boy that me and Rick were together. I told I was a girl and she laughed and called me and Rick 'Lesbies' or even worst and more homophobic 'Fags'.

Rick got so angry at her that she got up and punched Gigi right in the face, and then kicked her, teachers pulled Rick away and took her to the heads office. But it wasn't only her, but also Gigi since she called us 'Lesbies' and 'Fags', Miss Wakens-worth sure did a good job at punishing Gigi for saying such hurtful and homophobic things to me and Rick. She had to clean out the toilets at break and lunchtimes for the next three days.

But as for Rick, she got suspended for three days for punching Gigi. So I'm alone for three days without my best friends who was always by my side, she made me feel safe. After school, when it was just me and Rick coming out the building Rick said that she wanted to talk to me privately. We went to the back of the school, in the corner where nobody could see us from there Rick said:

Flashback:

Rick: Kacey, I have something to tell you.

Kacey: sure, Rick what is it?

Rick: Kacey, I think I'm Gay.

Kacey: oh Rick, it's ok. I accept you and will always support you the matter what. I will love and support you.

Rick: how can I wish for a better friend

Then we hug for a bit but then while still in each others arms, Rick leaned in and lightly kissed me. I felt weird, I have never been kissed before and this is my first kiss I'm getting from a girl. I didn't even pull away, I let her just get on with it. But when we pulled out, I don't why but I ran, saying:

Kacey: I accept you.

End of Flashback

So that's what basically happened and why I'm not feeling the same. I think I might be gay but part of me is saying that I'm bisexual. Because I do still have a connection towards boys. But I can't be too sure.

But Joey doesn't even need to know right now.

Author's note:
So this is short but sweet. How do you think Joey will find out? Tell me in the comments, I'm curious. Stay tuned for more.

Bye! :)