T-W-E-N-T-Y-E-I-G-H-T

Shane's POV:
I haven't been feeling the same ever since I found out Joey had a daughter with Cat. Even though I said I wouldn't tell anyone, I had to tell Ryland, since he's my husband but we decided not to tell the kids, yeah we have kids and the viewers know about them but we don't exploit them. We have about four kids, three boys and one girl. Our two oldest are identical twins one with blonde hair and one with dark strawberry blonde hair, both boys, both Chinese and are about eighteen, their names are Elliot and Bradley. Elliot has blonde hair and Bradley has dark Strawberry blonde hair.

Then there's our second oldest who's a girl and her name is Riley and she is about twelve and mixed race, she's half Mexican and half Romanian. She has fair skin, green eyes and wavy dark brown hair. And then there's our youngest, who's a boy and his name is Jacob, he's about eleven and is also mixed race, he's half African and half American, he has black curly Afro hair and dark tanned skin.

So that's our family, all different races and nationalities but however they are beautiful children and are growing up so fast.

However when meeting Kacey, Joey says things like poor girl, thinking it's a bad thing his daughter looks like him, but I think she's quite pretty, I think his genes look good on her. But what's scary is that they look so much a like, that if Kacey cut her hair short like Joey's and wore boys clothes, she would look exactly like him but without facial hair. Just thinking about it makes it even more creepy.

Joey's POV:
I can't stop thinking about the dream I had, Kacey with some guy called Bradley, getting pregnant and having a baby. What if I predicted the future? What if that happens in future? It can't, I have got to keep Kacey away from guys until she is past the age of eighteen. It's the only way to prevent it from happening.

A day later....

Today Maria leaves, it's so great having her here, she just brightens up the place with her happiness, it's sad that she's going. I hope she comes again soon.

Daniel: ready Mum?

Maria: yes sweetie, I'm gonna miss you all, so much.

We made our way to the Airport, once her plan was due, we said our last goodbyes as Maria disappeared into the tunnel, after seeing the plane take off we left and went back home. Kacey instantly went upstairs to do her homework, as I fed the dogs and Daniel went outside to do some gardening. When I was done, feeding the dogs I went upstairs to check on Kacey, she seemed to have finished and is on her iPad watching YouTube and going on social media.

Then, I went back downstairs and saw the phone ringing. I went to answer it. It was the social workers, now what?!

Phone call:

Social workers: hello mr Graceffa, it's social services.

Joey: what do you want?

Social worker: just to tell you that, we asked Miss Valdez some questions when she was discharged from the hospital.

Joey: and? Come on, I haven't got all day!

Social worker: and she said that, what you had to said to us was lies. She said that she is responsible as she has raised Kacey for eleven years, on her own.

Joey: she's lying! She's irresponsible, even Kacey said herself that she spends a lot of her money on things like alcohol! I'm telling you, she's lying to protect her self, she's trying to get my parental rights taken away!

Social worker: fine, if what your saying is the truth. Then we'll send over a social worker to ask you questions, they'll be coming in about an hour. Have Kasey with you too, we want to question her too.