T-H-I-R-T-Y-O-N-E

Joey's POV:
I wonder what's wrong with Kacey? She literally didn't want to talk to me or Daniel, and now she has gone upstairs, not wanting to talk at all. I think I should go talk to her, so I go to her room, open the door. There I saw Kacey laying on the bed, she was clearly thinking of something.

Joey: Kacey, what's wrong? You hardly talked to me or Daniel. And you have been like this ever since coming back from school today. Just tell me.

Kacey: it's nothing, just too much work at school, that's all.

Joey: ok, but to tomorrow is a something to look forward to. Having your friend Rick over.

Kacey: oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Joey: come down, it's not good for you to be up here alone

Kacey: fine.

Kacey came down but continued to not talk. Why? Well I don't know.

Next day, after school....

Kacey's POV:
Schools finally over, yay! Rick is coming home with me, and she gets to stay for longer since it's a Friday. We finally get the my place, as I unlock the door.

Kacey: I'm home and look who came here!

Joey comes out of the living room, and see Rick with me.

Joey: Hello Ricky. So Kacey this must have been the person you have been texting.

Rick: Hi Graceffa. And I prefer being called Rick, not Ricky.

Joey: well call me Joey.

Rick: is that short for anything?

Joey: no.

Rick: oh.

Kacey: it is. His actual name is Joseph. But Joey for short.

Joey: Kacey!

Kacey: it's the truth.

Rick: oh ok, well hi Joseph.

We walked in, as Joey closed the door. He went back to the kitchen and gave us some snacks which was seaweed. Rick looked at it, as if it was poison.

Rick: what is this?

Kacey: it's seaweed sweeetie. It's sour cream and onion flavoured.

Rick: it looks like burnt kale.

Kacey: try it, it's good. Trust me.

Rick: it's moving, see it's going from side to side

Kacey: that's because your holding it by the very edge, Sweeetie.

I grabbed a knife and stabbed the seaweed, Rick started laughing as I stabbed it, then said:

Kacey: there now it's dead. Try it.
I said picking up a bit and putting it in her mouth, she almost gagged at my fingers.

Rick: I just tasted your bony finger

Kacey: really, did it taste good? Ehehe

Rick: it tasted like finger! And what was that laugh about?!

Kacey: I have no idea! How was the seaweed?
I said laughing.

Rick: it wasn't bad but could have been better if I didn't taste your finger taste as the after taste.

Joey: oh hi! It's me little Mary Sue! Wishing you a magic Christmas! *Bang, bang* Mary Sue is no longer with us.

What the actual fuck?! Has Joey lost his mind?! What has he been taking? It's not Christmas for months. And he literally picked up a China Mary Sue figure from a box, banged it on the table and then threw it on the floor, saying,"Mary Sue is no longer with us." I'm confused but Rick however started laughing, thinking it's hilarious.