F-I-F-T-Y

Kacey's POV:
I looked up and it was, Nikita. Thank god, it wasn't Joey. She looks over at my phone, and says;

Nikita: who are you texting?
Sound random, like why would she want to know?

Kacey: a friend.

Nikita: really, what is their name?

Kacey: Rick.

Nikita: ooh, a boy I see. Do you like him?

Kacey: Rick is a girl. And no I don't.

Nikita: sure about that? Cause you seem a little nervous when it gets to texting.

Kacey: ok, fine. I do like her.

Nikita: then you should text back saying yes.

Kacey: I don't know, need to think about it.

Nikita: of course.

Looking back at Joey, he Manny and Laura started drinking as Joey filled cocktail glasses with tequila and fruit with lemon juice, serving it. Nikita went back to join the group, as Joey gave her a glass. All together they drank it down and then Joey got out some wine and filled his glass with it along with the others. It's not till, Manny started touching Joey's crouch, which Joey being so drunk didn't even care.

It did however make Laura and Nikita leave, because they felt uncomfortable, knowing what was coming next. They took their jackets and left, leaving me with two drunk people.

They started taking shot glasses of vodka. And then tequila, in shot glasses with limes and salt. At this point they were both really tipsy.

Manny: I am sooo drunk, how an earth will I get home?!
He said loudly, Joey laughed drunkly and said;

Joey: you can stay at my place for the night, I could do with the company.
Joey said slurring his words a little.

Manny: thanks queen!

They started saying all kinds of things to each other, even things that sounded sexual. At this point I felt myself wanting to snap, because Joey has Daniel. He wouldn't do this.

Manny: just wanted to say, I fucking love ya!

Joey: wanna make love to me?!

Manny: you bet queen!

They started kissing very sloppy like. Then Joey picks up Manny taking him upstairs, I hear the bedroom door slam, knowing what was coming. There was a noise coming from upstairs and I knew they were having sex. I was at this point mad at Joey.

Joey's POV:
I was so, drunk the alcohol was talking at this point. It was making me do it. I dropped him on the bed, falling beside him. He kissed down my neck, he ripped off my shirt. I ripped off his, the alcohol is making me do it. I pulled off my pants, exposing my crotch, Manny pulled off his pants.

He licked up my member, till it was wet. I made him suck me, as I ate out his butt. We were both moaning so much. I flipped him over, on his stomach, he pulled out a condom giving it to me, I slide it on my member. And lined up at his hole, I thrusted in and out till he screamed, once we both came.

I collapsed beside him, pulling off the condom. Manny passed out, and then I did.

The next day.....

I woke up with a fussy head, I looked around and saw the room a mess, then looked over at the bedside table and saw an empty tequila bottle, what's worse I saw a used condom. At this point I was about to have a breakdown.