T-H-I-R-T-E-E-N

A few minutes later...

Kacey's POV:
I'm suddenly awake at 22:30pm, finding myself in bed they must have carried me to bed, I must have fallen asleep, but a weird noise has woken me up. It got louder and more intense.

It sounded very disturbing.

Daniel's POV:
Haven't felt this good in ages! Joey on top of me, riding me moaning quietly.

Joey: man, this feels so good! Right there! Yes!
Joey moaned out quietly

Daniel: I'm gonna cum
I moan out quietly.

Joey: mmmm! Cum inside me baby
Joey moans quietly, and with that I shoot out my load, as Joey shoots his load all over us.

Kacey's POV:
I couldn't take the noise anymore, so I went to go and investigate. I tiptoed along the hallway, the further I went the more louder and disturbing the noise got. I stopped at Joey and Daniel's room, the noise was very disturbing. I put my ear against the door to hear what was going on.

Joey: mmmmm! Cum inside me baby! Daddy!

What. The. Fuck?! Are they having sex?! I'm not too sure but I need to see. I slowly opened the door and stepped in. Oh my god! They're having sex! And I just saw it! Oh my god. Oh my god, I'm scarred for life! I don't know where to look or which way to turn, I'm literally paralysed with shock.

Daniel: mmmmmm, Joey!!!! Mmmmmm.

Joey: oh daddy!!! Aaaaaah Daniel!!!! Kacey?!
He turns his head and see me standing there completely traumatized.

Daniel: Joey! What the fuck?! why would you moan your daughters name that's disgusting!

Joey: Kacey's actually here! Look!

Daniel: what?! Kacey, what are you doing here?!

Still standing at the door completely shook, after what I just saw. What do I do? Oh I know leave silently and quickly.

Kacey: uh, uh *runs out*

Joey's POV:
Kacey had just walked in on us, making us freeze. Before she could say anything she instantly ran out the room, completely traumatized.

She'll have a lot of exposing to do the next morning.

Author's Note:
Oh no! Poor Kasey. I'll update soon hope fully. And also a thank you to @just_janiel17 for giving the idea.

Bye! :)