T-H-R-E-E

Cat's POV:
It was fun filming with Joey today, he still has no idea about Kacey being his daughter, it's best that it stays that way.

Joey: that's was so funny.

Cat: i know right, hey wasn't Daniel here a few minutes ago.

Joey: yeah he was, but he went outside to look for some girl that bumped into me on the way home, she seemed quite frightened and fled before we could see her face. I tried to him not bother going after her but he wouldn't listen.

Cat: oh god.

Joey: wait do you know her?

Cat: um no, but Daniel shouldn't go after kid like that.

Joey: right, ok.
Joey said looking as if Cat knew something that he didn't.

Daniel comes back, out of breath.

Daniel: I'm back and no luck in getting the kid to apologise or even approach me, she seemed frightened and ran back inside as soon as she saw me.

Cat: probably because they now think your a stalker

Joey: Daniel, just forget the kid and move on, besides it's not like they did it on purpose.

Daniel: fine, but just because I love you.

Cat: I should get going now, it was great shooting a video with you but I need to go

Joey: ok bye.

Cat: bye.
I said as walked out and closed the door behind me. As I start getting in the car and drive off.

Joey's POV: .
Cat has been acting quite weird lately, like she is hiding something from me. When Daniel mentioned the child that ran away, she instantly looked as if she knew who they were, like she knew the child.

She's hiding something from me, she doesn't want me to know about it.

Kacey's POV:
It been four hours and mum should have been back by now. Watching TV, whilst finishing up on extra homework, the sound of the door starts to open, I looked behind me and see it's mum who came back from filming a video with a friend.

Kacey: it's seven, and you said you would be back by six, what kept you? I began to get worried.

Cat: got a bit carried away with shooting a video, ended up hanging out there without realising the time. Sorry sweetie.

Kacey: it's ok.
I knew she was lying, I could see it in her eyes.

Cat: have you done your homework?

Kacey: yes, ages ago.
I said putting my books away and taking them upstairs. Then going back down to continue watching TV.

Cat's POV:
I feel like I haven't spent that much time with my daughter, and I feel bad about it. I want her to know that I'm always there for her, so tomorrow I'm taking her out for a mother-daughter day, to show that I do care about her.

Cat: Kacey, how do you feel about going to the mall tomorrow?

Kacey: really?

Cat: yes, I'm not busy tomorrow so I thought we could spend some mother daughter time.

Kacey: ok.

The next day... 

Today I'm taking my daughter out to spend d time with her as a mother. She's right now getting her bag ready then coming down with her nerdy sun glasses in her hand.