T-W-O

Kacey's POV
Growing up was hard, not knowing who my father is and why I look so different to my mother.

My mother is very protective over me. She won't let me meet up with friends or go anywhere but school without her. Whenever I ask her about who my father is, she always says "he left, a long time ago," which then makes me ask her "what is his name?" then she says "Kacey, that's enough," and then she goes back to her YouTube work.

I'm gonna find my father, myself.

Joey's POV
Years later, me and Daniel who was my boyfriend, is now my husband and today is our four year anniversary, we've been married four years now and I can still remember fours years ago, that romantic moment when Daniel proposed to me and asked me to be his husband, it was a day to remember.

It's not too long till we're forty and still we haven't got children and we want children so badly, but adoption has been very difficult lately.

According to the adoption agency, they told us that many children without parents, expect to have a mum and dad which is quite heartbreaking to me and Daniel as we would really want to give a child a home and family that loves them, gender of a parent shouldn't matter.

Daniel blames the agency, he thinks that they are driving away same sex couples that want to adopt a child, because they think that it isn't good for a child to be raised by same sex parents but when they heard about this, they convinced him that it was not the case, but however told him it was the children in the agency to blame, as they are extremely young and don't understand anything about LGBT, same sex couples or even same sex parents.

We kept looking and went to another agency where there children of many ages from, five to ten and ten to fifteen and fifteen to sixteen.

We made a call, saying that we're interested to adopt a child and so far they said they will get back to us, so far we haven't got any calls from them.

Hearing a knock, I turn round and see its Daniel coming back from a meeting with a modelling photographer.

I walk into the living room, on the beautifully decorated couch that had rose petals, and the bedroom well that's a little surprise for later....;)

Daniel: I'm home! Joey where are you?

Joey: in the living room, honey.

He comes to the living room, seeing me on the sofa, which had a ring of rose petals and a decorated with scented candles that smelt like vanilla along with a case of four roses, each one marking a year.

Joey: happy anniversary honey!

Daniel: you did this?!
He said sounding speechless by what he is seeing.

Joey: yes and it was worth being married four years to you. I love you.

Daniel: love you too, honey.

Daniel's POV:
He did all this for our anniversary?! I have one of the best husbands, I could ever wish for.
He looks up at me with those blue eyes, making me want to kiss him any second, I just went for it!

Slamming my lips into his, kissing him with so much passion, that he kissed back, along with his tongue brushing against my lip, wanting an entrance teasing him at first not letting him in but then allowing him to, as our tongues danced and fought, but I let him win, just because I love him.