T-W-E-N-T-Y-F-I-V-E

Shane's POV:
I just got home from the beach with the picture of the girl on my phone, I transferred it to my computer and opened it up and then opened up a picture of Joey and put the two pictures side by side. I'm going to find out for myself and see if the girl and Joey are related.

Comparing features, like noses, eyes, bone structure, hair, anything that was similar between this girl and Joey.

Looking at every feature, I was shook! Every feature Joey had, this girl had.

I know what I'm going to do, and Joey isn't going to like it.

Kacey's POV:
All fun comes to an end. We had a great time at the beach, but we had to leave because it was getting late. Before we left, Daniel took some pictures of the sunset, it was beautiful.

Maria looked like she enjoyed herself and seemed sad that it came to an end, she leaves tomorrow and I'm going to miss her, she was like a second mum to me.

As soon as we got home, Maria continued packing, as Daniel placed an order for Chinese food. Joey was editing a video ad I was playing with the dogs, I was sitting on the couch  and they all came up to me, wolf climbed onto the couch and then laid down on my lap. Then Storm came on the other side of me and sat right next to me resting his head on my shoulder as I petted his head and then Lark jumped on to wolf and crawled her way to my face, and licked my face, I didn't know where to put my arms or who to pet first.

Soon Lark got board of licking me and went to Joey who was editing a video, making him notice and self that wolf was lying down on my lap and than Storm was resting his head on my shoulder, as I petted his head and stroked Wolf's back.

Joey: wow Kacey, they must really like you, especially Wolf. I'm taking a picture and don't worry it's not going on any social media.

I smiled for the picture as Joey took it and showed it to Daniel. He laughed it off.

Daniel: doesn't surprise me, they probably think your Joey since you both look very alike.

Joey: yeah, poor girl.

Maria: will you stop saying poor girl, it's not a bad thing that Kacey looks like you.

Joey: I know it isn't her fault that she's has most my genes but still look at her.

Maria: I don't see anything wrong with her face. Daniel do you see anything wrong with Kacey looking like Joey?

Daniel put down the phone and looked at his mother and then at me, saying:

Daniel: no, she looks fine and is perfect the way she is.

Kacey: what are we suddenly going on about my appearance? What's wrong with the appearance I have?

Joey: it's just that its sad that you have most my genes and I wish I could change them. I'm just worried that if more of my fans see you, they'll figure out your related to me. If you looked different then it would be easier to keep you a secret.

Maria: is that why you say 'poor girl'?

Joey: um partly yes.

Daniel: Joey what has gotten into you? Suddenly your going on about Kacey's appearance, why is it such a big deal, it's not her fault she looks like that.

Joey: I'm fine nothing is wrong, it's just that as Kacey gets older she going to look more and more like me, not only that she's getting even taller, when she came here for the first time she was six inches shorter than me and now she's four inches shorter than me, she's growing too fast.

Kacey: I can't help it, I was born this way. I'm probably taller than mum now, but who knows I haven't seen her standup in ages. Can we stop talking about my appearance?

Daniel: that would be a good idea, how about we clear up the table for dinner, since food is going to be here in twenty minutes.

Joey: fine, just because I love you.

Daniel: and I love you too.
They forget me and Maria are here and start having an intense make out session, it was so intense that they brought it to the couch, making wolf jump off my lap and me get off the couch, I see Joey being pushed on the couch and Daniel hovered on top of him, please don't have sex.

I see Daniel starting to kiss down Joey's neck, making Joey moan loudly, which made Maria instantly go up stairs leaving me down here. I don't know which way to go, but I see the dogs all gathered at the garden door, wanting to be outside so I let them out and they ran freely into the garden, I went outside with them as I needed to get away from the disturbing scene and what I mean by disturbing scene is Joey and Daniel taking each other's clothes off while kissing, how an earth do they do it? I don't know but they both seem very desperate for each other.

They even forgot that there's a two other people here as well, me and Maria who was upstairs. She's safe from it, I'm not I can see it through the windows, it's getting even more intense. I see Daniel pulling down Joey's pants! Oh god! They're definitely having sex! Oh my god. Are we doing this again? Are we really doing this again? Oh my god.

Author's Note:
So this is quite short, but don't worry there's more. I'll update soon with more that will be revealed.

Bye! :)