F-I-V-E

Joey's POV:
We walk for minutes through the hallways till we reach the relatives room. Through the window there is a young girl, sitting on the sofa holding a letter, I look closely and see that she was holding a picture of  me along with another picture of her mother which was Cat.

That must be her I thought a I started opening the door, causing her to turn her head and seeing me and holding out the picture she had of me.

I enter the room, as she stared at me. She looks a lot like me, Cat was right about her. She had most of my features, like the same bone structure, hair colour, noise and eye brows. She only had Cat's eye colour and lips.

Daniel: that's her?! She's a literally a spitting image of you!

Joey: Kacey?

Kacey: father?!
She gasped, looking at the picture and then at me.

I started to approach her, she backed away a bit like she didn't want to near me.

Joey: don't scared I won't bite, just want to have good look at you.

Kacey's POV:
I hear the door knob opening, I turn to look and see who it was, it was my mystery father! I look down at the picture I had of him and then back at him, holding out the picture. It's him! It's actually him!

He says my name, then starts approaching me making me want to back away a bit for some reason.... oh yeah because I hardly know my father! He's a stranger to me.

Joey: don't be scared I won't bite, just want to have a good look at you.
He said getting closer to me, him staring at me from head to toe,

Kacey: it's rude to stare like that
I said, with him making eye contact again, and then looking at the other man behind him.

Joey: I'm just trying to get to know you, since I knew nothing about you as your mother didn't say anything about you to me.

I get a good glimpse of the other man behind him. I recognise him! He was the man that chased me three days ago, as I was too shy to go and apologise to his husband.

Kacey: whys he here?! He's the guy who chased me! Why is he here?!

Joey: that guy is my husband. He's Daniel and he is practically your step father.

Kacey: what?! Since when?

Joey: since I married him eleven years ago! Before you were born.

Kacey: then why did you and mum have me? Aren't you gay?!

Joey: me and your mother were drunk at the time when it all happened and it just happened without her telling me anything about it. And yes I am gay thank you.

Kacey: so I was an accident. So you and mum never wanted me.

Daniel: don't say that, I'm sure you mother would have wanted you.
Daniel said peeping in.

Kacey: oh so now the guy who chased me is getting involved?!

Joey: hey, don't talk to my husband like that!

Kacey: well this doesn't seem to be a nice introduction to meeting you.

Joey: you got that right, now listen Kacey I don't why your being so rude but I'm trying to get to know you, so I can start being there for you, since I wasn't for eleven years.