T-W-E-L-V-E

Kacey's POV:
We have just got home from the hospital, I feel so different after what mum put me and father through, I'm guessing she was trying to get him to see that I'm his child. But it's not only me that's changed but it's also father, when we got home he was so quiet and didn't get mad when I touched a crystal. He's definitely changed.

What sucks is that I still have school tomorrow and I don't feel the same. But I look forward to seeing Rick. I don't know why but I keep thinking about her, it feels almost like I have something for her, I'm not too sure what but it's something.

Daniel: Kacey! Dinner is ready!

Kacey: coming!
I say as I came downstairs, seeing a huge bowl of pesto pasta in the middle of the table, dad was already at the table, sipping a glass of wine, Maria was sitting down next to him pouring wine in her glass, as Daniel was putting the forks on the table, when he was done he sat down next to dad, as i got my drink and joined them.

Daniel: Do you like pesto Kacey?

Kacey: yeah, I love it.

Daniel: good.
He said as I gave him my plate as he put two big spoon gulls of pesto pasta on it and gave it back to me.

Daniel: so Kacey, how was seeing your mum?
Daniel said as he was putting food on Maria's plate and giving it to her.

Kacey: it was fine, it just felt so good seeing her alive again.
I said as I ate my pasta. Hope this doesn't stain my teeth, since pesto is oily and green.

Joey: when her mum gets better Kacey can go back to living with her. Since children are closer to their mothers.
When he was saying that he looked at me a little.

Maria: I want to spend a little time with Kacey just to get to know her a little more before I leave, as I'm only going to be here for three more days.

Kacey: but I have school though.

Maria: I mean after school.

Kacey: but I'll probably have homework.

Joey: did you get any today?

Kacey: uh no.

Joey: then you'll probably not get any for three days. And if you do, do it at school.

Kacey: what if it requires a computer?

Joey: do it on the school computer.

Kacey: what if I can't get to the school computer

Joey: then do it on the home computer.

Daniel: how about we just eat now.
Daniel peeped in. As we stopped talking and ate dinner. When we were done I went and washed my plate and crashed on the sofa watching YouTube videos on my ipad. I felt somewhat relaxed and not afraid, but it however felt weird. Like I've never seen father this quiet before it's like he's almost invisible.

Joey's POV:
Ever since seeing Cat and what she put me and Kacey through, I feel so different. After saying those things I said in front of Kacey at the hospital, I started to feel guilt. I felt guilty of how I've treating Kacey lately, I feel guilty about how I physically hurt Kacey four days ago, and most of all I feel horrible, about my attitude towards her and how poorly I've been treating her. I feel like I should have made a better effort.

What really pisses me off is how Cat has been hiding Kacey from me all this time. She should have told me if she was pregnant, not just hide it from me for eleven years and then tell me eleven years later. I could have been there for Kacey when she was growing up, but now I'll be there for her a lot more as I missed out on being there for her eleven years ago.

Right now I've just finished putting away the dishes, still having a lot going on inside my head. I just can't seem to get all these thoughts out of my head. I wonder if Kacey is going through the same?

Daniel: honey are you feeling ok?
Daniel said, noticing that I had something on my mind.

Joey: of course, I feel fine.
I said trying to make it look like I was ok.

Daniel: your not ok, I can tell something's on your mind. Please just tell me.

Joey: fine, it's just that ever since seeing Cat in the hospital and what she put me and Kacey through, I started having thoughts that i never usually think of.
I said very quietly.

Daniel: what did she put you through?
Daniel said quietly

Joey: she asked me all these questions which were based on Kacey, which made say things that I usually don't say, after saying all these things in front of Kacey it made me feel different, like I started feeling guilty and horrible about my actions towards Kacey.
I said very quietly.

Daniel: she must have put you through a lot, but try not to over think about it too much, it'll drive you crazy.

Joey: how could I wish for a better husband.
I said as I leaned in and kissed him lightly on his lips, he kissed back lightly and pulled away, resting his forehead against mine.

Daniel: and this is why I love you.

Joey: which is why I love you too.

Daniel: you know I could fuck you right now, and make you feel so good.
He whispered in my ear.

Joey: oh I'd love that but there's a child here.
I whispered back in his ear.

Daniel: come on Joey, I'm sure Kacey won't here us, she's plugged in and is busy watching YouTube.
Daniel whispered into my ear .

Joey: your mother is here. She's gonna hear us.
I whispered back in his ear.

Daniel: fine you win.
Daniel whispered back into my ear.

The rest of the evening went with me and Daniel watching Netflix movies, after about two hours it was already ten at night and Kacey had already fallen asleep on the couch, for some weird reason she looked like a spitting image of me when I was eleven and falling asleep on the sofa.

Maria even took a picture of her and showed it to me and Daniel, but we told her not to post it on any social media as me and Cat agreed not to expose Kacey to the Internet.

Maria: should we wake her?

Daniel: um no, I'll just carry her to bed, besides she's already in her pjs.
Daniel said as he picked her up and carried her bridal style up stairs to her room and put her into bed, as I pulled the blankets over her. Putting her iPad on the dressing table and then closed the door.

Joey: we should go to bed.

Daniel: think that would be best.
As we saw Maria going into her room and turning the light off. Saying good night to me and Daniel.

As soon as we were in bed, we instantly started making out pulling the covers over ourselves. Taking off each others shirts and shirts till only in our boxers, our pjs were scattered and forgotten on the floor. I couldn't get my lips off this man, we haven't had sex in a while, so we're making up for it.

It's not like Kacey could hear us, right?

Author's Note:
So I haven't updated this book in a while and I now have so many ideas for it plus other books I'm still writing, so hopefully I'll update this book soon.

Bye! :)