F-I-F-T-Y-S-I-X

Daniel's POV:
I walked down, trying to see who the unusual figure is. I got closer and closer and to my surprise it was......

Cat?! How an earth did she get in?

Daniel: Cat? What are you doing here?

Cat: you seemed very down at the hospital, I came to see if you were alright.

Daniel: how did you get in?

Cat: I had a key cut, so I can come in. You don't look right, what happened?

Daniel: nothing.

Cat: come on Daniel I know when your lying.

Daniel: ok fine. you know how Joey treats you and Kacey like shit well, it so much to take in
I said almost crying. Trying to block out the memories of what happened earlier,

Cat: oh Daniel. *hugs Daniel* I know how it feels.

Daniel: it's very hard to, especially when it's someone you love. The relationship between Joey and Kacey is so fragile, that it's already crumbling apart.

Cat: it saddens me too. I should have never left a letter in my purse knowing that's how Kacey found out about her father.

Daniel: I'm worried about her.

Cat: we all are, but is Joey?

Daniel: he is a little.

We suddenly hear footsteps coming downs stairs it was Joey. He sees cat and starts to get pissed.

Joey: Cat what are you doing here?!

Cat: came to talk.

Joey: how did you get in?

Cat: I had a key cut.

Joey: you not welcome here, get out!

Daniel: Joey no, let her talk.

Joey: you too, did you turn against me too?!

Daniel: no! no! I'm not picking sides.

Cat: why did you that? Why did you treat our daughter like shit?

Joey: I don't know, maybe angry I guess!

Cat: our daughter is very weak, she could die! And you don't give a damn!

Joey: shut the fuck up! *slaps Cat's cheek*
He slapped her cheek, making Cat hold her face, she looked as if she could cry any second.

Cat: everyone around you is crumbling apart! You can't go treating us like shit, especially Kacey! If you don't change and start treating people better, you will have nobody! Everyone will, leave you.

With that she stormed out the door. Leaving me with just Joey. He puts his hand on my shoulder, I tensed up and pulled his hand off.

Joey: I see how it is.
He said storming off upstairs.

I went to the kitchen, opening up a floor board next to the bin. I took out a metal box, opening it, it was my diary I like to write in. I leaned against the work surface and stated writing:

"I can't believe what happened. My own husband treated his child like shit. He's gone crazy, he even shaved his head and god he looks bad. He's the monster who right now is upstairs, probably waiting for me to come so he can force me into more sex I don't want.

He has a daughter, her name is Kacey and I protect her. I treat her like she's my own daughter. I always wondered how her life would be if I was her actual dad, probably much brighter and better than it is now. He even left her to bleed after hurting her, she's in the hospital now, doctors say she has a fifty percent chance of waking up and making it. Which is low to me.