S-I-X-T-E-E-N

Author's Note: 🎉I can't believe this book hit 1k reads!!!🎉😱 I'm so happy! Thank you guys!!! It really means a lot to me. 😊😍

Cat's POV:

Dream:

Eleven years earlier, Cat about 8 months pregnant. Joey having no idea about it.

Feeling my swollen stomach which contained Joey's child, he has no idea about it, I started craving pickles and looked into the fridge for some, but there weren't any, so I looked in the cupboard and still no sign of them, so I decided to go out and get some. All I was wearing was black leggings and a purple sleeveless top which was loose and hid my bump.

The door bell goes, I wonder who's pestering me at time. I use the strength I have to get up and answer the door.

Cat: Joey!?

Joey: oh hi Cat.

Cat: what are you doing here?

Joey: well I haven't seen you in a long time, so I thought I would pop by.

Cat: *trying to hide her stomach* well you could at least give me a call, before you show up, because I was about to go out to the store.

Joey started to stare at me.

Cat: what are you staring at?

Joey: I feel that there's something different about you.

Cat: there's nothing different, I'm still the same.

Joey: your skin, it has a glow.

Cat: it's a new skin product I'm using.

Joey: Cat I know your hiding something.
He started getting closer to me, making me walk backwards till I hit the wall. He stares at my stomach.

Cat: I'm not hiding anything.

Joey: really then what's this?
He said lifting up my top, seeing my bump. His eyes popped when he saw my bump.

Joey: your pregnant?! Who? How?

Cat: I didn't want you to find out this way.

Joey: what?! Do you mean?! Cat your going to be a mother, your already irresponsible. How are you going to cope?

Cat: you know I get money by doing YouTube since it's my job, so I'll be able to provide for the child. I am responsible, and will be a responsible mother!

Joey: How did this happen?
He said backing away a bit.

Cat: well about eight months ago at a party, got very drunk with a guy and drunkly had sex. I would have aborted it but I just couldn't.

Joey: do you know who the father is?

Cat: I-I don't know.

Joey: I think you do know.
He started looking into my eyes, knowing that I'm lying. I grabbed his hand and pressed it on my stomach. He looked completely shook. His eyes were filled with anger and shock.

Cat: it's yours. Your the father.

Joey: what, how?! I would never have sex with you!