T-W-E-N-T-Y-T-H-R-E-E

Daniel's POV:
Ever since Joey has finally accepted Kacey, we haven't been able to spend quality time together as a couple like we used to. I feel like we're drifting apart, I feel like I'm the one holding this relationship/marriage together.

He's right now editing a video, Kacey's upstairs in her room and my mum is in her room with her, they're spending some time together. So we might be able to spend some time together as a couple.

I walked up to him putting my hands on his shoulders.

Daniel: whatcha you doing?

Joey: editing a video. Why?

Daniel: just asking.

Joey: what do you want?

Daniel: just to spend some quality time together as a couple as we barely have since you accepted Kacey.

Joey: I know but it's been quite stressful lately, videos, Cat in the hospital, escape the night season 9, and the social worker it's a lot to take in.

Daniel: it's hard, but I can make you feel relaxed.

Joey: how?

Daniel: let me show you.
I said as I stroked his abs and started kissing lightly down his neck, making him moan a little as he tilts his head back.

Joey: if you keep torturing me like this, I'll make it hard😏

Daniel: shall we continue this on the couch?

Joey: sure.

I carried him to the couch and threw him on there and started attacking him with kisses, Joey squirmed underneath me, his hands roamed under my shirt, I allowed him to un bottom my flannel shirt and throw it on the floor. We continued making out for about three more minutes. Till I pulled off Joey's pants and started grinding into him making him moan loud.

Daniel: you like that?

Joey: yes
Joey moaned out. I began to play with his clothed erection making him get frustrated he was so cute when he's frustrated. I stopped teasing him and pulled off his shirt in a nick if time.

Daniel: god your hot!
I said admiring his body. I started kissing down his chest and sucked a bruise on his collar bone, marking him as mine. I missed this. I licked down the middle of his stomach to his happy trail, sucking a bruise on his hip bone, him moaning loudly. I left a huge purple bruise right on his hip bone.

Joey: just take me already.

Daniel: oh so you would want me to do this.
I said as I pulled down his boxers and out came his erection

Joey: oh yes!

Daniel: and this.
I said as I pumped his hard erection.

Joey: mmmm....yes! Daddy!

Daniel: what if I do this
I said as I licked his erection and licked the slit.

Joey: aaaaahhhh daddy!

I left his soft erection and pulled down my pants and took off my boxers, Joey was so turned on at this point. I turned him round so that his ass was facing me, I spat on his ass rubbed the saliva around it and stuck two fingers inside him without giving him a warning, he moaned like crazy. I stretched him out till he was open and then thrusted into him he was a moaning mess.