T-W-E-N-T-Y-T-W-O

Kacey's POV:
We're going on a hike to take ours minds off of what happened earlier with the social worker, I hope she doesn't take me away from Joey. But anyways getting ready for the hike, I put on a pair of grey leggings and a white t-shirt, along with a pair for grey and turquoise trainers. I leave my hair down and grabbed a pair of sun glasses and headed down.

Joey: ready?
Joey said standing up as he noticed I wasn't wearing a hat.

Kacey: yep.

Joey: where's your hat?

Kacey: I didn't pack one.

Joey: ok, wait right there.
He went upstairs for a minute and came down with a grey cap which had a little head of a white husky which looked like Storm. He put it on my head and said:

Joey: there, now your ready and if if we bump into any fans, they won't see your full face.

Kacey: thank you.
I said adjusting the cap a little.

Daniel: are we all ready?
Daniel said putting an SD card in his camera, he wanted to take pictures on the hike.

Joey: yep, just waiting for you honey.

Daniel puts his camera in a bag and with that we all set out and drove to the hiking area.  We got out and walked up the hill going past mountains, and cliffs. As Daniel took pictures of the landmarks. We kept walking till we reached the view of the city of LA, it was beautiful at sunset. Daniel was getting ready to take a picture till we heard the sound of teenage girls screaming.

We looked and they were fans, two girls. They were wearing crystal wolf necklaces and Joey shirts, they were fans. I hope they don't notice me.

Fangirl: Joey, Joey! I love you Joey! Please can I have a picture?!

Fangirl2: no, Joey I love you more! Please can I have a picture?!

Joey: girls girls, calm down.

Fangirl: can I have a picture?

Fangirl2: and I can I have a picture please?

Joey: ok, alright.
They handed their phones to Daniel, as he took their pictures and handed them back their phones. They were shaking from excitement. Joey said bye and we walked away, I was behind them till I hear one of them say:

Fangirl2: who is that girl?

Fangirl: probably a fan

Fangirl2: kinda creepy how their following Joey. What a creep!

Fangirl: I know right, we should say something.

Fangirl2: look she's stopped to take a picture and Joey is further away, so it's a perfect time.

Fangirl: hey creepy girl! What are you doing following Joey?
I turned round to look and see them both approaching me, oh snap! They got closer till we were face to face. I put my phone in my pocket.

Fangirl2: hey answer the question! Why?

Kacey: I'm his cousin.

Fangirl: very funny, now answer the question.

Kacey: I have told you, I'm his cousin.