S-I-X-T-Y-N-I-N-E

Kacey's POV:
So it's two years later and I'm back to living with Mum. I was upset to leave Joey and Daniel, especially Daniel as he was so loving and caring towards me when Joey wasn't. Joey on the other hand has slowly healed, the hate he was receiving has died down and now he just goes onto making videos like it never happened like I never happened.

His and Daniel's marriage is up and down.

Me on the other hand, I have started high school and I'm so lucky to my girlfriend/ lover Rick by my side. She has been so supportive after everything I have been through. I love her so much. Even Rick has had a change of appearance, she now has a pixie cut which I think looks lovely and makes me attracted to her even more.

Then there's Riley, who's Shane and Ryland's daughter. She started to give Rick flirty looks which concerns me, 'like back off!' She's my girl and loves me. I'm kind of concerned that Rick might even start to like her back. Oh dear god, don't take my girlfriend.

Joey's POV:
The place felt empty since Kacey left. Her room was turned back to a guess room, which pained me and Daniel. He even admitted that he missed her, and since we have no kids this place all of a sudden feels too big. I have even noticed Daniel beginning to distance himself a little from me, it breaks my heart.

I'm guessing it's because I'm not good enough for him. I bet it's because of my actions towards Kacey those three years ago when she was just eleven. She has changed so much, I feel like I should have made a better effort as a parent.

Cat's POV:
I'm happy to have Kacey back and living with me, this place has been so empty without her and I must say it took some convincing but I finally have her back. I see her doing her homework and it's about time I ask her something.

Cat: Kacey sweetie, can you do something for me?

She stopped what she was doing and looked at me, must say as she gets older she looks more and more like joey in every way. Literally with her bob looking a little on the emo side, she looked like 21 year old emo Joey.

Kacey: yeah, what is it Mum?

Cat: can you promise me something?

Kacey: sure, anything.

Cat: Promise me, you won't see joey your father again. I don't trust him alone with and I'm worried about what he might do to harm you. Please promise me, you won't see him again.

She hesitated, she began to say:

Kacey: but Joey is different now, he should have a second chance. I believe that, he should be given a chance to prove himself.

Cat: he says that but he is wrong. Promise me, please.

Kacey's POV:
I couldn't believe what my mum was asking of me. She wanted to cut Joey out my life, like what?! I haven't know my own father for eleven years, during that time I always wondered who my father was and why I looked so different to Mum.

I haven't even met Joey's side of the family yet, I don't even know my aunt, uncle or my grandparents on his side of the family. It's a hard decision, I don't want to upset my mum. So I say:

Kacey: fine, I won't.

She smiled in relief and hugged me tight saying:

Cat: good girl, you made the right decision. I'm proud.

Damn what did I do? Oh dear god.

Daniel's POV:
Me and Joey's relationship has been going up and down. He would sometimes think he's not good enough, but to be honest I don't think that at all. I miss Kacey a lot and I can tell Joey misses her.

I still didn't want to do sexual activity ever since that flashback came back to my head of when Joey made me have sex, I began to regret it.

I felt like when Kacey was here, she would make things better but now it's just me, Joey and the dogs. Wolf is very old but still going strong, I have noticed a few grey hairs in his fur so I'm guessing he hasn't got much time left, as for Storm and Lark, they're still quite young, and playful. As for Wolf, he's more chill and laid back. He doesn't like to run much or play a lot.

Joey on the other hand is very happy that Wolf beat the lifespan of a husky, by two years honesty he's strong. He literally went to that vet and proved them wrong that Wolf wasn't going to die, because about two years ago we were told by the vet that Wolf only had about seven months left but two years later he was still with us and going strong.

'Fuck that vet' is what Joey said.

He never wanted Wolf to go, he wanted him to be here with us for as long as possible.

I could tell deep down he missed having Kacey around.

Author's Note:
Yay another update! I'm going to make sure that last two chapters are very special.

Bye! :)