S-I-X-T-Y-S-E-V-E-N

Joey's POV:
Kacey and Nikita stood there in shock. Especially Nikita, but Kacey on the other hand seemed shocked but not as shocked as Nikita, after a while she stood there casually, going 'yup' to Nikita.

We quickly gathered our clothes and put them on upstairs. When we came downstairs, Nikita and Kacey were inside, Nikita still shocked as Kacey was giving her some water. Daniel decided to take the first move and go in the living room first saying:

Daniel: I'm so sorry you two had to see that. We forgot you were both here.

Nikita: it's ok, but I'm still pretty traumatised. I don't understand how Kacey isn't that traumatised.

Kacey: I've seen them have sex about four times now, all by accident.

Daniel: you even touched sex toys in our room before, and my Joey went mad.

Nikita: what!? Kacey I thought you were innocent. You need some holy water girl!

Kacey: oh wow, I only touched the toys because I was curious and didn't know they were items used during sex.

I thought it was about time I stepped in. Knowing I should apologise as well.

Joey: hey, um listen I'm really sorry you two had to see that. We forgot you were both here and got very carried away.

Nikita: it's ok again, I'm just very traumatised. I think I'll go.

Nikita began putting her jacket on and then grabbed her bag, as Kacey showed her out, then closes the door after Nikita left.

Honestly Kacey looked pissed. And a little traumatised. She didn't want to talk, I guess she's mad. We tried to talk to her about it but she wouldn't say anything. I'm guessing she's done.

Daniel: come on Kacey, let us just explain.

Kacey: no, I don't want to hear it.

Joey: let us please.

Kacey: no Joey.

Joey: ok fine. Suit yourself

Kacey: thank you!

We left her alone and went to bed, trying to think of a way to make it up to her.

Next day.......

Kacey's POV:
I couldn't sleep that well last night, ever since seeing Joey and Daniel having full on sex, has left me complete traumatised, even this morning just thinking about it is sickeningly disturbing. But anyways, today I'm going to be seeing Mum, even though Joey doesn't want me going to her, I've been feeling like I miss her.

I decided not to say anything to Joey or Daniel about this. Especially Joey, he will literally lock me in my room if he finds out I'm going to see Mum. I just want to see her, I haven't seen her in a long time, but hopefully when I see her she's not drunk or drinking.

I quickly got changed into bleached skinny jeans, a grey shirt sleeved top with a kaki jacket that had silvery buttons. I took my hair out it's messy bed bun, and brushed it out  letting it fall loose behind my back, not even bothering to tie it back. I checked my phone and saw it was 100% and that it was 9:45. Usually Mum is awake by then.

So yeah, I'm literally sneaking out to see Mum behind Joey's back. Boy he's gonna hate me if he finds out. I carefully walked up to the door, opening it and gently closing it.