N-I-N-E

A day later.....

Daniel's POV:
It's 6:30 am, Lark woke me up from her constant barking, turns out she wanted to go to the bathroom. I looked to my side and saw that Joey was fast asleep, typical. I swear I've literally been doing this seven times already this week. On one night Kacey did it as she was up early because she couldn't sleep.

Joey's POV:

.....Dream.....

Eleven years ago.....

I'm at this party with my friend Cat and we are dancing about like rag dolls, you could say we had too much to drink, and yes we have. I had like six shots and two beers as Cat had eight shots and two beers, she's a strong drinker.

We were so drunk that we kept banging into things when walking round the house. Soon we started saying crazy things which didn't make sense. When walking into the house, we were holding each other, to try not fall over. We bumped into wall, thinking it was person!

Joey&Cat: sorry sir! *laugh like crazy after apologising for nothing*

Joey: what are we doing?!
I said, on a high

Cat: I have no idea! That's the funny part?
We both burst out laughing, as Cat walked sexily upstairs. I usually wouldn't, but the alcohol was talking, so I ended up following. We soon end up in her room, she looks behind her and sees that I'm there.

Cat: your so naughty! You followed me!

We looked at each other for a second and burst out laughing.

Joey: your naughtier!

Cat: oh yeah!
Cat said as she laughed, and took off her shoes, followed by her skirt.

Joey: your naughty!

Cat: your turn!
She laughed.

The Alcohol was making me do it. I drunkly took off my shoes along with my jeans till I was only wearing my shirt and boxers. We both laughed at each other again.

Joey: we are so bad!

Cat: it would be so funny if we banged!

Joey: bang heads?!

Cat: no! Butts!

Joey & Cat: *both laugh like crazy*

The alcohol was making me do it. Cat pulled down her panties, I pulled down my boxers. Cat fell on the bed, I fell on top, and pushed into her and kept doing that for minutes to about an hour, literally laughing and moaning throughout the whole thing. The bed was a mess and Cat was lying there completely sweaty and laughing still.

I literally ran out the room, in my boxers and shirt! Cat was laughing at the end stairs, she was leant over the banister laughing as she threw down my shoes and jeans which landed on my head.

Joey: your a bad girl!
I said as I left her house and drunkenly got into an uber which I booked in advance. As soon I got home I instantly fell asleep and woke up the next morning like it never happened.