S-I-X-T-Y

Daniel's POV:
I tried to tell him that it's all going to be alright and that Kacey may forgive him. But he won't move from this wall.

Joey: I don't think I can do this
He said wiping his eyes.

Daniel: I'm sure you can, I know you can. Come on.

Kacey's POV:
Everything that happened felt so real. That world felt so real, it makes me want to go back. But knowing it's not possible, I won't be able to ever return. It said I won't be the same when I return but I feel the same. I don't see anything different.

My mum kept talking to me and telling me how much she missed me. For some reason, I feel like she had a sudden change of heart.

Cat: I was so frightened for you, I'm glad your alright. I missed you.

Kacey: I missed you as well.

Cat: please tell me why Joey did what he did to you.

Kacey: he was angry and not himself. I was trying to stop him from shaving his head but he wouldn't listen and as a result to that he pushed me, to the wall. My back hit a pointed out corner with some chipped tiles. Which caused the wound in my back to be very deep.

Cat: did he do anything about it?

Kacey: well I told him I couldn't move. But he wouldn't listen, so he dragged me out the bathroom and then minutes later he pulled me into my room, and asked why I couldn't move. I said my back was hurting, he leaves the room and hen comes back with some deep heat. He put some on my back, where the wound was and it hurt so much that I jerked a little. Then he said,"see you can move," then he leaves me.

Cat: what!? What he did is unforgivable. I scared of you being with him, he mustn't be allowed to go anywhere near you.

Kacey: but still he's my dad

Cat: know but when he spends time with you, he must be supervised. I know it's hard for you right now, but Joey has clearly shown he's not fit to have you.

Kacey: Daniel is though, he's like a father to me. Even though he's not my actual dad.

It felt good that my mum still cared about me. She even wants me to comeback and live with her again. This I'm unsure about because I don't know if she's fully recovered and also I've grown attached to Daniel.

Suddenly the doors open and in comes back Daniel with Joey. Joey looked at Daniel then at me, then down at the floor.

Joey: so um Kacey....I'm happy you have woken up, I was worried I was going to loose you. But now that you are awake, I wanted to say that I'm sorry, in fact I'm terribly sorry for what I did, knowing it was wrong and knowing that I had nearly killed you, was completely out of order. I did it because I was angry, upset and stressed, I should have never pushed you. I should have never left you to bleed, I should have listened to you and called help. I do hope you can forgive me somehow?

I felt many emotions during that, I turned to look at Mum and the look on her face was mostly bland but somehow had some kind of emotion, I guess she forgives him and thinks I should. I then looked up and at Joey, saying:

Kacey: I guess I can forgive you.

Joey: thank you.
He bent down, and hugged me it only lasted a second. I felt other emotions during that. He leaves the room, asking Mum to come.

Cat's POV:
Joey wanted to talk to me in private, leaving Daniel with Kacey. I wonder what he wants now.

Cat: what is it Joey?