F-O-R-T-Y-F-O-U-R

Joey's POV:

Daniel: who was that on the phone?
Daniel asked. I turned round to face him and said:

Joey: it sounded like Rick, Kacey's friend. It was too childish to be Cat.

Daniel: did you know why she called?

Joey: yeah she called because she wanted to talk to Kacey.

Daniel: well, there's no harm in that. Is there?

Joey: I don't trust her alone with Kacey.

Daniel: don't worry too much. Kacey will be fine.

Joey: I hope so

Daniel: plus, it's not like Rick can get Kacey pregnant

Joey: you don't know that. You don't know what could be under there.

Daniel: oh come on Joey!

A day later........

At 7:20 am, I called Kacey downstairs, she came down after a minute with her bag. I gave her the coffee and she drank it, looks like my plan on stunting her growth is working, hehehe.

As soon as breakfast was over, Kacey went to brush her teeth and came back down to get her bag.

Kacey: Bye
She said as she left and went out the door closing it. I was still very tired, and went back upstairs to bed, Daniel was still asleep so I was careful when getting into bed.

Three hours later.....

I woke up, and looked to my left and saw that Daniel was gone. 'He must be downstairs' I thought. I went downstairs and saw Daniel cooking waffles.

Daniel: morning honey. I made waffles your favourite.

I leaned in and kissed him saying;

Joey: this is why I love you.

He smiles and kisses my nose, and hands me a plate with a waffle. I put fruit on it and syrup. We decided to eat our breakfast outside, so I made the table look all pretty with flowers.

Kacey's POV:
Urggh.. school, more like prison. I'm history class with Rick, along with our rude ass teacher Mr Finch, he's middle aged, wears large rectangle glasses, a white dress shirt with a purple tie. He bores us with stuff about war between the Americans and the Indians, he makes the whole thing sound so boring it sends me to sleep.

One time I fell asleep in class, and he noticed. To wake me up he banged the white board eraser on the table three times, it made me jump and he said, 'Kacey, wake up! Or you won't get anywhere in life, and will end up homeless!' From, there I tried to stay awake because let's face it, when he banged the white board eraser on the table, it gave me an ear ache.

Mr Finch: ok, class for the second half of the lesson we will be going over World War One. Now Kacey, when did world war one start and finish?

I looked up and saw mr finch looking at me, he started to fold his arms and slightly narrowed his eyes.

Kacey: um...

Mr Finch: answer the question! Kacey you should know this by now.

Then it came to me and I said:

Kacey: World War One started in 1914 and finished in 1918.

Mr Finch: finally an answer. Anyways, to help refresh your knowledge, I would like you to turn to page 56 in your text book, read from 56 and answer questions on page 57. Do all the questions, you have about 20 minutes. And I expect to see all five questions done. Anyone who doesn't complete all five, will be talking to me after class.