Chapter 3

{Luna's POV} 

I was sitting in the kitchen having coffee with Mrs. Cerulli while we were waiting for Chris to wake up, I was stirring my coffee and trying to pluck up the courage to tell Chris how I really feel about him. 

"Mrs. Cerulli, I didn't tell Chris how I feel about him I wanted to but I didn't know how to tell him I think I might have to make a phone to the guys from Motionless In White and ask them for help." 

"I'm sure they will be more than glad to help you too get together because we all know you and Chris like each other more than just friends." 

Chris came into the kitchen he joined us at the table with his coffee I felt his knee touching me I felt my cheeks grow warm when I was finished drinking my coffee I walked back upstairs to Chris's room and got dressed. I put on a Misfits t-shirt, black jeans, and black converse I brushed my jet-black hair and pulled my hair up into a high pony tail I walked into the bathroom when I came out of the bathroom, I grabbed my coat and put it on I grabbed my belongings and walked downstairs. Chris and I hugged his mother good-bye and left the house he helped me put my belongings into the trunk of his SUV we climbed into the front seat Chris started the engine and drove away I felt relief settle over me that I will never have to be anywhere near my mother ever again. 

"Luna, are you okay?" Chris asked. 

"I'm fine just feeling relieved that I never have to go back home and deal with my mother's drinking." I said. 

When we arrived at Chris's house he parked in front of the house and killed the engine Chris and I climbed out of the SUV and grabbed our stuff I followed Chris up to the house he unlocked the door and walked inside I followed behind him, I closed the door behind us and locked it Chris led me upstairs we walked down the hall he opened the bedroom door. 

"You can sleep in the guest room." 

"Thanks." 

I walked into the room and set my stuff down on the floor I took off my coat and hung it up in the closet I heard the door close I sat down on the bed and played on my phone I was looking at the pictures of me and Chris. I laid across the bed and sighed I needed to find the courage to just tell Chris how I feel because I needed to get it off my chest, I decided to call for reinforcements I scrolled through my contacts list until I found Ghost's number and sent him a text. 

{Text}: Ghost I really need you, Ricky, Ryan, Vinny, and Balz's help I want to tell Chris how I really feel about him but I keep chickening out. 

{Ghost's Text}: Don't worry Luna, me and the guys will help you too get together

{Text}: How are you guys going to do that? 

{Ghost's Text}: Trust me, the guys and I will have you too together before the end of the night. I am going to send Ricky, Ryan and Vinny over to Chris's and I am going to send Kylie over to your house to get you. 

{Text}: I don't live with my mother anymore I am now living with Chris I have the guest room

{Ghost's Text}: Kylie will be waiting for you down the street. 

I got up off the bed I grabbed my coat and Jack Skellington purse and left the guest room I walked downstairs and walked into the living room Chris was sitting on the couch playing guitar he looked at me and smiled I smiled back. 

"Chris is it okay if I go hang out with Kylie?" I asked. 

"I don't mind if you go hang out with Kylie and you don't have to tell me where you're going, I'm not a parent." Chris said teasingly.