Epilogue

{Luna's POV a few years later} 

Chris and I were relaxing on the couch watching American Dad after tucking our daughter Elizabeth into bed I curled into Chris's side he draped his arm around me I laid my head on his chest and draped my arm across him. 

"Do you miss Celaena and Mandy since they moved out after they graduated?" 

"Yeah, I miss them but I know Celaena is enjoying married life and being a mother to the twins." 

"Celaena and Kevin remind me so much of us as a couple and they are great parents to their son and daughter." I said holding Chris's free hand and interlacing our fingers. 

"I am also happy for Mandy that she found love and married the love of her life as well and I felt honored that she asked me to walk her down the aisle." Chris replied. 

"I agree." 

I climbed onto Chris's lap he looked at me and smirked I leaned in and kissed him he playfully nipped my bottom lip and grabbed my ass I felt my cheeks grow warm I heard the TV turn off Chris got up off the couch and picked me up I wrapped my legs around his waist. He turned off the lamp and carried me upstairs to our room Chris closed the behind him and locked it he carried me over to our bed and gently laid me down and climbed on top me. Several hours later we were snuggling in bed together Chris kissed me I looked at him and blushed he wrapped his arm around me I laid my head on his chest we heard Elizabeth knocking on the bedroom door I got up out of bed and put Chris's t-shirt and my sleep shorts back on. I unlocked the door and opened it Elizabeth looked up at me crying I bent down and picked her up she wrapped her little arms around me and laid her head on my shoulder. 

"Elizabeth what's the matter sweetheart?" I asked worried gently rubbing her back. 

"My tummy hurts." Elizabeth cried. 

"Would you like me to sleep with you in your room?" 

"Baby, Elizabeth can sleep with us that way we both can look after her." 

I carried her over to the bed and sat her on the bed I walked into the bathroom and grabbed the chew-able Children Pepto Bismol I left the bathroom and handed the tablet to Elizabeth; Chris came back into the bedroom with the bucket and sat it by the bed. We climbed back into bed after she finished chewing the tablet Elizabeth laid down in between Chris and I she snuggled up beside me Chris kissed Elizabeth's cheek I kissed her forehead we fell asleep. 

{A/N: I had an amazing time writing this story I am so happy that everyone loves the story as much as I do.}