Chapter 37

{Luna's POV} 

Celaena and I were sitting in the kitchen having breakfast before I drove her to school, I noticed that she was playing with her bacon and eggs scrambled together. 

"Celaena is everything alright?" 

"I want to talk to you about what happened between Jason and me yesterday but I'm afraid that you will get angry." 

"Sweetie I won't get angry I promise." I said soothingly. 

"Yesterday when Jason and I were walking to Starbucks not only did he put his hands on me but he kept trying to get me to have sex with him and I remember the talk we had the other day in dad's office. I stood my ground and said no that's when Jason got angry and put his hands on me, mom it felt weird to share my bed with him, I felt uncomfortable having him in my bed. I went to the bathroom during the night and when I walked back into my room, I slept on the floor on a sleeping bag and while I was at the police station filling out the restraining order and pressing charges the police called the principal and Jason got expelled." Celaena explained. 

"You did the right thing sweetie I am proud of you for standing your ground when Jason kept pressuring you to have sex with him." 

"Thanks mom." 

Celaena and I put on our jackets and left the house we climbed into the SUV, I put the key in the ignition and started the engine I drove away when we arrived at school I parked in front of the school and killed the engine. Celaena hugged me and climbed out of the SUV, I started the engine and drove away when I arrived home, I parked the SUV in front of the house and killed the engine I grabbed my purse and climbed out of the SUV and walked up to the house. I opened the storm door and unlocked the inside door and walked inside I closed the door behind me and locked it took off my leather jacket and hung it up and walked upstairs to mine and Chris's room. I sat my purse on my dresser and kicked off my The Nightmare Before Christmas combat boots I noticed Chris was still sound asleep and Binx was sleeping at the foot of the bed I climbed into bed with Chris and laid beside him. 

"I love you Chrissy Poo." I whispered. 

Chris draped his arm across me and gently pulled me towards him and held me close I laid my head on Chris's chest he kissed my forehead I was shivering a little I snuggled closer to him he pulled the covers around me. 

"Baby lay here and I'll go turn the heat on." Chris said. 

Chris climbed out of bed I laid on his side of the bed and snuggled under the covers I removed my jeans so I could get my legs warm under the covers Chris came back into the bedroom and climbed back into bed with me. I snuggled with Chris he wrapped his arms around me I laid my head on his chest he kissed my forehead I kissed him Chris looked at me and smiled. 

"Babe your breakfast is in the microwave." 

"What did you make for breakfast?" 

"I made bacon and eggs scrambled together." I said. 

"I'm going back downstairs and eat." Chris replied. 

I kissed Chris and climbed out of bed I put my jeans back on and put my combat boots back on I walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen I made Chris a cup of coffee he came into the kitchen I handed him his cup of coffee. 

"Babe I can make my own coffee." 

"I know you can it's just a force of habit I'm so used to doing it when I lived with my mom I would have to wait on her hand and foot." 

"You don't have to wait to on me hand and foot I'm a big boy I can fend for myself you're my wife not my maid." Chris explained. 

"I'll try my best to break my habit of doing things for you." I said.