Chapter 56

{Chris's POV} 

I was in the kitchen feeding Binx and Jack when Celaena came into the kitchen she made herself a cup of coffee I made myself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table she joined me at the table. 

"Dad when were you going to tell me that you almost lost my granddad before I was born?" Celaena asked. 

"I wanted to tell you but I didn't want to upset you or make you worried." I explained. 

"Is granddad fine now?" 

"Yes, he's fine I promise." 

"I'm waiting for Kevin to come get me so we can spend time together." She said with a smile. 

"Have fun sweetie and be safe." 

After Celaena left I walked upstairs to mine and Luna's room I walked into the room and checked on her she was starting to stir I walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge of the bed I leaned down and kissed her. 

"Morning babe." Luna said. 

"Morning beautiful." I replied. 

"Did Celaena leave yet?" 

"Yeah, she left a few minutes ago so we have the house to ourselves." 

Luna climbed onto my lap I laid back on the bed she leaned down and kissed me I playfully bit her bottom lip she looked at me and smiled I brushed the back of my finger against her cheek causing her to blush. 

"I love you." Luna giggled. 

"I love you too, I have a surprise for you later since we're home alone." I said with a smile. 

Luna climbed off my lap I got up off the bed and made the bed I left the bedroom and walked downstairs I walked into the kitchen I made myself another cup of coffee and I made Luna a cup of coffee she came into the kitchen I handed her, her mug. 

"Babe I'll make us breakfast." 

I set the table for breakfast I leaned against the counter and watched Luna cook breakfast she looked and smiled when breakfast was ready Luna and I sat down at the table and ate breakfast. After breakfast I washed up the dishes and put them away, I left the kitchen and walked upstairs I walked into mine and Luna's room I got dressed I couldn't wait to see the look on her face when she sees me dressed as a priest I walked into the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom I walked downstairs and walked into the living room Luna was sitting on the couch she looked at me and blushed. 

"Damn you look good as a priest." Luna said blushing. 

"Thank you, my love." I replied. 

Luna walked over to me and kissed me she wrapped her arms around my neck I wrapped my arms around her waist Luna pulled back she gazed up at me and smiled Luna kissed once more and left the living room. I left the living room and walked upstairs I walked into mine and Luna's room she was laying on the bed I kicked off my shoes and joined her on the bed I climbed on top of her she wrapped her arms around my neck I kissed her neck and nibbled it Luna stifled a moan I gently rolled us over so she could be in control. A few hours later Luna and I were snuggling on the bed she looked at me and smiled contently I held Luna closer and kissed her forehead. 

"Babe can we go take a shower?" 

"Sure baby." 

I climbed off the bed and scooped Luna up in my arms I carried her bridal style into the bathroom I gently put her down and turned on the shower when we were finished in the bathroom Luna and I put our clothes back on I was sitting on the bed putting my Vans back on Luna sat beside me and kissed my cheek. 

"You may have been hot dressed as a priest but I prefer you as my sexy rockstar husband more." She said. 

"Thank you, baby." I replied. 

Luna and I walked downstairs we walked into the living room and snuggled on the couch I wrapped my arm around her she laid her head on my chest I grabbed my Tampa Bay Lightning blanket off the back of the couch and covered us up Luna and I were watching cartoons. I gently stroked her hair she gazed up at me with heavy eyes I kissed Luna's forehead she could barely keep her eyes open. 

"Am I that comfortable to lay on?" I asked with a smile in my voice. 

"I always end up falling asleep on you when we snuggle, I like laying on you." Luna mumbled. 

"Go take a nap my graveyard baby." 

I checked on Luna she was sound asleep I decided to fall asleep with her when I woke up she was still sound asleep I heard Celaena come into the house she came into the living room and sat down in the recliner. 

"Hey dad." Celaena said. 

"Yeah." I replied. 

"Would you and mom be upset if I don't attend college?" 

"Celaena, your mother and I can't force you to go to college if you don't want to go." 

"I have researched colleges but haven't found any majors that sound interesting to me." Celaena explained. 

"Your mother and I respect your decision about not wanting to go to college." I said. 

Celaena walked over to me and hugged me I hugged her back she left the living room Luna was starting to stir she sat up on the couch she looked at me and smiled I kissed her cheek I got up off the couch and left the living room. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge Luna came into the kitchen and took my bottle of water she looked at me and giggled I went back into the fridge and got another bottle of water. 

"Thank you for the water, babe." 

"You're welcome baby." 

"Mom, I'm going to cook dinner tonight for a change." Celaena said entering the kitchen. 

"You can cook dinner if you want." Luna replied. 

"Celaena would you like some help?" 

"No thank you dad I'm fine." 

Luna and I left the kitchen we walked into the living room and sat down on the couch Luna and I were watching Family Guy, Luna laid her head on my shoulder I wrapped my arm around her she laid her head on my chest. 

"Daddy I need your help." Celaena called. 

I got up off the couch and left the living room I walked into the kitchen Celaena was trying to get a jar of tomato sauce opened she handed me the jar I got the lid to come off and sat the jar on the counter. 

"Thank you, daddy." 

"You're welcome sweetie." 

Later on, that night I came downstairs from changing my clothes Luna was laying on the couch sound asleep with In This Moment's Black Wedding playing on her tablet I picked her tablet up off the coffee table I stopped the song and shut down her tablet. I laid Luna's tablet on the coffee table I gently scooped her up in my arms and carried her bridal style upstairs to our room I walked into our room and gently laid her down in bed I climbed into bed and covered us up I turned off the lamp and went to sleep. 

{A/N: Only a few chapters remain for this story. Don't forget to vote and comment}